The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

⭐TRON-Australia &South East Asia:Trial Progression Groups Weekends

• Costigan
    Costigan
    Soul Shriven
    IGN: Costigan

from Newcastle, returning player looking for a guild in our timezone
  • ketras
    ketras
    Costigan wrote: »

Hello, Your name we need to invite you is your @ name, @Costigan is not found as an account
  • PeterCram
    PeterCram
    Soul Shriven
    @PeterCram Australia Melbourne Victoria.

New to game just got it 3 days ago with summersetisles DLC :)
    Edited by PeterCram on August 23, 2018 8:58PM
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    PeterCram wrote: »
    @PeterCram Australia Melbourne Victoria.

New to game just got it 3 days ago with summersetisles DLC :)
    Costigan wrote: »

Invited. Remember to check the MOTD and join the discord.
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I'd like to join the guild
    @AntonShan GMT+4
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    AntonShan wrote: »
    Hello, I'd like to join the guild
    @AntonShan GMT+4

• ScarletThorn
    love to join from Melbourne @scarletthorn1979
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    love to join from Melbourne @scarletthorn1979

• Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Updated original post
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • jackhu
    jackhu
    Soul Shriven
    hi i am in sydney and would love join the guild
    add me @xx6996xx
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    jackhu wrote: »
    hi i am in sydney and would love join the guild
    add me @xx6996xx

• Ynrael
    Ynrael
    ✭✭
    How about an invite for a cuzzy across the ditch in Auckland, NZ ?
    @Ynrael
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    hey you, i'm looking to get involved in your end game trials, specifically the 6 and 8pm AEST. I'm in Canada, but am always in game at those times. I have a tonne of experience with all vet trial healing and almost all HM. Not an elite player by any stretch, that's why i focused on healing, as my dps is average at best, and have some tanking exp. If you have a spot for me, just let me know, GT is the same as this. Thanks
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, i need to clear a guild slot, but was going to anyway. I'll do it in your tonight, lol
  • theKewee
    theKewee
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player from NZ, keen to join a social guild on the same timezone :)@thekewee should find me
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    BTW, i need to clear a guild slot, but was going to anyway. I'll do it in your tonight, lol

You can apply for that position via our discord, which you can get after you join the guild and read the MOTD. As a healer you are required to have SPC OR Olorime, whichever one you would prefer to run, as well as at least one of these sets: Sanctuary, Jorvalds, worm cult and mending, this is for our Sunday group at 6PM AEST.

Our Wednesday group for 8PM AEST requires you to have
    - Important group buff sets, have at least two of the following: Olorime/SPC, Mending, Worm, Jorvuulds etc.
    - Strong communication, able to co-ordinate with others
    - Morphed situational and buff skills such as bone shield, blood altar, purge, horn, barrier, and any other healing or support abillity
    - Prior experience in other roles is desirable
    AND as a MINIMUM You must be CP 300.

Ynrael wrote: »
    @Ynrael
    theKewee wrote: »
    I'm a new player from NZ, keen to join a social guild on the same timezone :)@thekewee should find me

Invited you both. Remember to check the MOTD and join the discord.
    Edited by Mr_Cow on August 28, 2018 1:54AM
  • theKewee
    theKewee
    Soul Shriven
    Mr_Cow wrote: »

thanks! and will do

• fryiee
    fryiee
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player starting up again with my housemate as a tank. Would love an invite. Our Account names are @fryiee and @Gooberlici .

Thanks
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    fryiee wrote: »
    Returning player starting up again with my housemate as a tank. Would love an invite. Our Account names are @fryiee and @Gooberlici .

Thanks

Invited! Remember to check the MOTD and join the discord.
  • Yomogi25
    Yomogi25
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm from Japan. My IGN is @Yomogi25 .
    Are you still recruiting? If so, I would love an invite.
    My main is a Templar Healer and CP is around 110.
    Thank you in advance.
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭

You can apply for that position via our discord, which you can get after you join the guild and read the MOTD. As a healer you are required to have SPC OR Olorime, whichever one you would prefer to run, as well as at least one of these sets: Sanctuary, Jorvalds, worm cult and mending, this is for our Sunday group at 6PM AEST.

Our Wednesday group for 8PM AEST requires you to have
    - Important group buff sets, have at least two of the following: Olorime/SPC, Mending, Worm, Jorvuulds etc.
    - Strong communication, able to co-ordinate with others
    - Morphed situational and buff skills such as bone shield, blood altar, purge, horn, barrier, and any other healing or support abillity
    - Prior experience in other roles is desirable
    AND as a MINIMUM You must be CP 300.

Ynrael wrote: »
    @Ynrael
    theKewee wrote: »

I have all the healing sets and at max CP, anyway, not sure why but i didn't get the invite. Maybe it was sent out before i cleared a spot. Can you resend please, slot open now for sure. Thanx
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow

Yomogi25 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm from Japan. My IGN is @Yomogi25 .
    Are you still recruiting? If so, I would love an invite.
    My main is a Templar Healer and CP is around 110.
    Thank you in advance.

Invites sent, let me know if you have any issues and remember to check the MOTD.

I have all the healing sets and at max CP, anyway, not sure why but i didn't get the invite. Maybe it was sent out before i cleared a spot. Can you resend please, slot open now for sure. Thanx

Edited by Mr_Cow on September 4, 2018 5:46AM
  • ajdrabog
    ajdrabog
    Soul Shriven
    New to the game from GMT +8 and hoping to get an invite if you’re still recruiting @ajdrabog
  • ketras
    ketras
    ajdrabog wrote: »
    New to the game from GMT +8 and hoping to get an invite if you’re still recruiting @ajdrabog

invited
    hey you, i'm looking to get involved in your end game trials, specifically the 6 and 8pm AEST. I'm in Canada, but am always in game at those times. I have a tonne of experience with all vet trial healing and almost all HM. Not an elite player by any stretch, that's why i focused on healing, as my dps is average at best, and have some tanking exp. If you have a spot for me, just let me know, GT is the same as this. Thanks

i sent you a message
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid

It says your guild slot is full
  • sylpharion07
    sylpharion07
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Are you guys still recruiting? I'm new to the game and would like to play with ppl in same timezones too.
    @sylpharion07 - Philippines
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Hi! Are you guys still recruiting? I'm new to the game and would like to play with ppl in same timezones too.
    @sylpharion07 - Philippines

Sent you an invite, don't forget to check the MOTD and join the discord
  • Flumty
    Flumty
    Soul Shriven
    New player, looking for more Aussies to hang with @Flumty
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Flumty wrote: »
    New player, looking for more Aussies to hang with @Flumty

Sent you an invite, remember to join the discord
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asiatic player looking for a trial progression guild. Would like an invite, if still recruiting. @susmitds