Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

⭐TRON-Australia &South East Asia:Trial Progression Groups Weekends, open vet run on Sat&Weekdays

• Menstruum
    Menstruum
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, am a returning player and would love an invite. User ID is @Menstruum
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this Xbox NA?
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming this is PC I’ll take an invite. @Runefangz.
  • GooBingoo
    GooBingoo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would be keen on joining. @GooBingoo
  • AllisonMackenzie
    AllisonMackenzie
    Soul Shriven
    hi, I have just recently returned to this game and would be keen to join this guild! am from singapore #Allisonmackenzie
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Menstruum wrote: »
    Hi, am a returning player and would love an invite. User ID is @Menstruum
    Runefang wrote: »
    Assuming this is PC I’ll take an invite. @Runefangz.
    GooBingoo wrote: »
    Hi I would be keen on joining. @GooBingoo
    hi, I have just recently returned to this game and would be keen to join this guild! am from singapore #Allisonmackenzie

Invites sent, discord link in the MOTD.
    Destyran wrote: »
    Is this Xbox NA?

PC NA
  • Scuzzya
    Scuzzya
    @scuzzyaah - can i get an invite please
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Scuzzya wrote: »
    @scuzzyaah - can i get an invite please

Invited, check motd for discord link
  • ShanXyr
    ShanXyr
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I was used to be in Tron (or what it was called before tron, i forgot) on Warframe awhile back...but I kinda went MIA coz of life issues. Just bought ESO and saw this on the forums. Wanna get back in coz Tron was kinda what made Warframe enjoyable for me.

@ShanXyr
  • camrenis
    camrenis
    Soul Shriven
    Can I grab an invite please? Keen to be more active in vet content. @camrenis

Cheers!
  • Corvunus
    Corvunus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, i am from Indonesia and a casual player. Very new to ESO but not my first MMO and would be keen on joining.

IGN : @Corvunus

Thank you!
  • JohnAngelo
    JohnAngelo
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I'm fairly new to eso playing with a lvl 17 character. Philippines here :)
    Userid: JohnAngelo
  • Axela72
    Axela72
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Same ID in game. Newbie in ESO here. From Singapore & hope to join your guide.

Kindly accept me.Ty
  • byebyeasuna
    byebyeasuna
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I am very interested to join this guild.
    I am a newcomer from Singapore.
    My ign is @byebyeasuna and my character name is Filoqueer.
    Thanks.
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    ShanXyr wrote: »
    Hi, I was used to be in Tron (or what it was called before tron, i forgot) on Warframe awhile back...but I kinda went MIA coz of life issues. Just bought ESO and saw this on the forums. Wanna get back in coz Tron was kinda what made Warframe enjoyable for me.

@ShanXyr
    camrenis wrote: »
    Can I grab an invite please? Keen to be more active in vet content. @camrenis

Cheers!
    Corvunus wrote: »
    Hello there, i am from Indonesia and a casual player. Very new to ESO but not my first MMO and would be keen on joining.

IGN : @Corvunus

Thank you!
    JohnAngelo wrote: »
    Hello. I'm fairly new to eso playing with a lvl 17 character. Philippines here :)
    Userid: JohnAngelo
    Axela72 wrote: »
    Hi,

Same ID in game. Newbie in ESO here. From Singapore & hope to join your guide.

Kindly accept me.Ty
    Hi,
    Thanks.
    Hi,
    Thanks.

Hi all. invited . sorry for delay, our admin had a busy week!
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • rochbain
    rochbain
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, if you are still active I'd like to bring in my toons

@rochbain

I have a stamblade whom I pvp on and a Warden who I use to heal vet dungeons and such.
  • Neviden
    Neviden
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I've recently returned to the game in the past few days and leveling a new character. Originally purchased the game on release but quit from all the bugs etc, looks like things are a lot more polished now.

Based in NZ and keen to find other NZ/AUS players in the game. I'm level 13 Ebonheart Sorcerer currently. In game name @Neviden
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    rochbain wrote: »
    Hi guys, if you are still active I'd like to bring in my toons

@rochbain

I have a stamblade whom I pvp on and a Warden who I use to heal vet dungeons and such.
    Neviden wrote: »
    Hey, I've recently returned to the game in the past few days and leveling a new character. Originally purchased the game on release but quit from all the bugs etc, looks like things are a lot more polished now.

Based in NZ and keen to find other NZ/AUS players in the game. I'm level 13 Ebonheart Sorcerer currently. In game name @Neviden

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, been busy again.

Rochbain, I can't invite you, as you're currently in 4 guilds, so you'll need to leave one if you still want to join.

I've sent you an invite, neviden. Check MOTD for discord
  • Mooreo
    Mooreo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, new player here from PH and been looking for an active asia/oceanic guild. Hope I can join

IGN - Erilone

• Gypsoy
    Gypsoy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey me and a mate would like to join the guild we are returning player au based and dont have a clue on what to do
  • Gypsoy
    Gypsoy
    Soul Shriven
    Gypsoy wrote: »
    Hey me and a mate would like to join the guild we are returning player au based and dont have a clue on what to do

In game name Gypsoy
  • Tager42
    Tager42
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be down to join, my ign is @tager42 and I'm usually on evenings Australia time
    Edit I'm a bit special I meant to put this on the general guilds thread not the progression groups
    Edited by Tager42 on April 15, 2019 3:12AM
  • coldfirenexus
    hi my IGN: Syco Logical

I am a returning player that is looking for a good Ausie time zoned guild, I am having a blasted with my new vampire nightbalde, I also own all expansion and dlc packs, so I shouldn't be locked out of any content ;)

I love using discord and my discord name is: Syco#4918

I play almost everyday for as long as I can manage :)

I hope to hear from you soon.
    [If i'm offline on discord pls msg me anyway - it's linked to my mobile, Ty]
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow

I am a returning player that is looking for a good Ausie time zoned guild, I am having a blasted with my new vampire nightbalde, I also own all expansion and dlc packs, so I shouldn't be locked out of any content ;)

"Syco Logical" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?
    Tager42 wrote: »
    I'd be down to join, my ign is @tager42 and I'm usually on evenings Australia time
    Edit I'm a bit special I meant to put this on the general guilds thread not the progression groups

Invited, check motd for discord
    Mooreo wrote: »
    Hi, new player here from PH and been looking for an active asia/oceanic guild. Hope I can join

IGN - Erilone

"Erilone" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

In game name Gypsoy

"Gypsoy" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

• Legaroth
    Legaroth
    Soul Shriven
    I am a returning player, from NZ, would like an invite please. @Legaroth
    Edited by Legaroth on April 16, 2019 7:16AM
  • FacePorkJoe
    FacePorkJoe
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join your guild and my IG username is @FacePorkGaming. Tq
  • ncir
    ncir
    Soul Shriven
    @ncir
    from SG
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Legaroth wrote: »
    I am a returning player, from NZ, would like an invite please. @Legaroth
    Hi, I would like to join your guild and my IG username is @FacePorkGaming. Tq
    ncir wrote: »
    @ncir
    from SG

Invites sent, pls check motd for discord linkerino
  • AlphaAbsol
    AlphaAbsol
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'd love to join the guild. I'm looking to do progression trials. Username is @Acynatic.

Thank you!
  • Mooreo
    Mooreo
    Soul Shriven
    Mr_Cow wrote: »

"Syco Logical" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?
    Tager42 wrote: »

Invited, check motd for discord
    Mooreo wrote: »

IGN - Erilone

"Erilone" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

In game name Gypsoy

"Gypsoy" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

Sorry, I thought you meant character name
    ID is @Mooreo