Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Seventh Legion Nerf

callen4492
callen4492
✭✭✭
Until the newest patch goes live, Seventh Legion has a chance to proc the extra weapon damage when you take damage and it has a chance to immediately proc again and refresh the 5-second cooldown before it even ends.

My question about the 2-second cooldown:

Can the 5 seconds of bonus weapon damage from Seventh Legion re-proc two seconds after it initially procs? Which would mean it would proc while you still have 3 seconds of bonus damage left.

OR

Will it not proc again until two seconds AFTER the bonus damage ends? That would mean it can only proc every 7 seconds at best whereas before it could constantly proc.

Feel free to guess based on what we've been told by ZOS but please don't tell me you know the answer unless you're actually certain you know the answer. Thanks
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it is option 1.

So for 1v1 there is less chance of it being up 100% of the time, but for 1vX it will probably not make much difference, since it would proc every couple seconds anyway, so instead of it proccing at the 2-second mark, now it will proc at the 4 second mark. Something like that.

I am actually shocked they didn't add a 10 second cooldown. That is usually how they nerf things; hard.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just can refresh every 2 seconds
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds