The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Natch Potes v3.3.3

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So PTS templar threads are extremely detailed and list out all the math and every issue and broken templar skill in detail.
    DK threads use drama and humor.

Both are interesting strategies. I wonder which squeaky wheel will get the grease.

Buff sorc plx.

That's actually how we got ZOS to make unstable core both unblockable and undodgable dmg too on top of having the time bomb ignoring cc immunity even though they wanted to make the skill work that way.

We showed how unreliably it was without a secondary effect outside cc immunity. It took like 3 PTS updates too because of new bugs that kept showing up lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, only by 5 slots? I feel that this buff is not nearly enough.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot the dev note saying this is a buff if you don't play mDK.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They may have taken our whips but they will never take our humour!

For real, this is a lost cause, it is since Morrowind was released, so can we please at least have a little laugh without people "QQing"? Thanks!
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ohh, wait, great idea - 50% faster crafting speed! Making food will be so much faster that way! Love it..

Ya know what, make it live! I like this idea!

Since I first saw a DK spitting fire I always knew it would be great for cooking!
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    dios mio
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can sorc get this buff too would really like 5 more inventory spots and 5% faster research too lol
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.