The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DELETE

bert420
bert420
✭✭
DELETE
Edited by bert420 on July 8, 2018 9:10PM
  • bert420
    bert420
    ✭✭
    Currently 300+ members still looking for more friendly and helpful players to come get involved.
  • PaganDawn
    PaganDawn
    Soul Shriven
    Please could I have an invite to your guild? In game ID same as forum, many thanks!
  • Reaver-Stormhamre
    Reaver-Stormhamre
    ✭✭✭
    Great Guild 10/10 would recommend!

I have been involved with this guild for about 6 months now. I have learned many new things and met some great people.
    Working as intended
  • Nemesis201077
    Nemesis201077
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, quite keen to join a guild, have asked if anyone's looking in game, but everyone seems to want to set sales targets.

I do play when I can and already have a lvl 50 CP 30 toon and 2 alts.

Look me up in game, or let me know here if I can join and how to go about it. Padishar Creel
  • bert420
    bert420
    ✭✭
    Hi send me a message with you @name in game and i will send an invite out to you, :) feel free to contact me on here or in game :)
    p.s. if it is the same as your forum name an invite has been sent
    have a nice day
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    hi, I tried to join on your site. I'm looking of a friendly social guild. can i be invited ?
    Edited by Demalb16_ESO on February 16, 2018 3:32AM
  • eggsonlegs
    eggsonlegs
    ✭✭
    hi, I tried to join on your site. I'm looking of a friendly social guild. can i be invited ?

I've just sent you an invite, we all look forward to you joining the family @Demalb16_ESO!
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    How can I stay in contact with someone from the guild? Does the forum in the site esoguild.net works?
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, not esoguild but tomguild
  • bert420
    bert420
    ✭✭
    Hi Demalb, we have tried to invite you multiple times are you on the EU or the NA server? also can you please send either myself or EggsonLegs a Private message with your in game @Name we will invite you :)
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Warm sands! I've been playing the game for a while now, but I haven't really dabbled with any veteran content since One Tamriel dropped. I'd like to get into it though, and made the first steps in past days to get proper gear for it. If you think I might fit into your guild, feel free to invite me! I'm @Greifenherz888 in-game.
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi again. The invite was sent and recived. In fact now I'm in the guid or at least I hope. I have some question and some arrangment to do : for example I don't have endgame gear and I left a message in the forum in tomguild.net to find someone that can craft the basic set for a price but the message was nor read. So what I'm asking is: I was looking for a social guild but I'm not a veteran mmo player and I have little experience in how guilds works. It seems that the forum is not active so how do I speak with other members of the guild?
  • bert420
    bert420
    ✭✭
    Invite sent @Greifenherz :).

And @Demalb16_ESO when in a guild if you type /g# (#= the number of the guild you want to speak in) you can speak to the members currently online failing that we also have a discord available which we can mail to you in game or is in the Guild MOTD section.Hope this helps.

@bert420
    Edited by bert420 on February 20, 2018 7:24PM
  • stones6438
    stones6438
    Soul Shriven
    Howdy

Your recruitment tab on your website isn't working for me, just getting the option to create my own application form...?

I'm interested in joining, you can reach me in-game on the same username as this forum post if needed.
  • bert420
    bert420
    ✭✭
    Hi @stones6438 invite sent :) welcome to the guild :D
  • Amilla_Silverline
    I joined the guild as a high level who was rather scared of group content. I met a lot of very friendly people here of all levels and from across the world who are willing to offer build advice, craft that one item I couldn't make myself yet, help get gear from a group dungeon or take me my first time around something that seems totally overwhelming like the trials and vet DLC dungeons, explaining the mechanics on the way. All with the patience that you don't usually see, especially if you never did a guild run before.

I now am trying to pay this forward and the guild offers lots of learning opportunities to players who need that patience and community spirit to make the group content enjoyable to them.

• Mikeash609
    I'd be interested. Sounds right up my street. Looking for a trading guild too. Don't suppose you've got an Xbox guild too? I play both pc and Xbox.
  • Amilla_Silverline
    Hi @Mikeash609 , an invite has been sent :)
  • d3m1z
    d3m1z
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would love to join your Guild :)
  • bert420
    bert420
    ✭✭
    d3m1z wrote: »
    Hello, I would love to join your Guild :)

Hey :D@d3m1z awesome news, pleasse send me a PM with your @name in game and i will invite you as soon as :)
  • tortwirl
    tortwirl
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild, if you're still accepting! (ID is @Tortwirl)
    Edited by tortwirl on March 14, 2018 6:24PM
  • moore-brian3b16_ESO
    Hi I'm looking to return to Eso, Are you guys UK/EU time zone
  • eggsonlegs
    eggsonlegs
    ✭✭
    Hey @moore-brian3b16_ESO. Our members come from a variety of countries, the majority are on EU time zone but there's always people online 24/7 :)
  • Quaesivi
    Quaesivi
    ✭✭✭
    If any chance that you guys are still recruiting?
    @Aenthel
  • eggsonlegs
    eggsonlegs
    ✭✭
    Yes we are still recruiting, I think @bert420 has already invited you....welcome to the guild, it's great to have you with us! :)
  • moore-brian3b16_ESO
    Cool I have posted on your guild forums how do I go about applying
  • moore-brian3b16_ESO
    I'm a bit of a casual gamer I have work commitments during the week so game mostly late night and weekends.
    if you're still recruiting.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your still recruiting I'd love to join my IGN is the same as my forum name
  • Jock_Lander
    Jock_Lander
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to give your guild a go if possible

IGN @Jock_Lander
  • Amilla_Silverline
    Hi @moore-brian3b16_ESO , @AndrejLeo and @Jock_Lander . I have sent you all requests as if your user IDs here are your in game @ names. If they are not, then please reply to this post with your @ name for the game and we will send you a request. Thanks :)