The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hello! I'm looking for a long term roleplay! (PC-NA)

Wirephifier
Good day everyone! \o

I'm seeking for a partner to develop both my and his/her background story while adventuring and discovering the word of Tamriel with me by doing some quests, custom lore, gathering, housing and stuff alongside a romance with my partner (check the preferences at the bottom).

My timezone is -3 GMT, and I can be online at night on workdays (from 8pm to 1 am max) and freely on weekends.

Be sure you match my time zone, search on Google if you have any doubts.

ogw2n5d.png

About my character

A young adult female dark elf called Steyr Harquebus is a tall lonely adventurer warrior chaotic good girl that adventures into the world of Tamriel seeking knowledge and power to defeat her foes.

Physically the woman is very curvy with feminine aspects, her curvy face is young and no scars. The dark shade skin matches her dark silver eyes and makes her skin hidden into her black purple plate's amor. She is often with a two handed shield or dual wield weapon.

Steyr is seen often serious, as focused and non emotional, she speaks as a serious person, even not being one. Rarely she is seen with a smile.

As a good mer, she is always looking for knowledge, deadly weapons, and always trying to master her skills in combat.

Quick background story (WIP - I'm studying better the dunmer culture for a better background story!)

"War is peace... Freedom is slavery...Ignorance is strength..."

My preferences about my rp partner:

-Have a lesbian woman;
-Available to discord RP;
-Have a character with backstory;
-Preference those who can DM too (or is willing to try);
-At least 18+ years old.

NOTE: I made the race change and that's the reason to update my post, I don't have a proper and defined background story yet for her, I'm still looking what to do of her, proably something similiar to the previous one.

NOTE2: I am also interested in having a employee, slave or something, with the requirements above!

If you have any questions, or you want to start it up, contact with me here or discord (Hollana#8861) or in game (@Wirephifier).

Thanks!,

Cya!
Edited by Wirephifier on February 28, 2019 3:08AM
  • Wirephifier
    Up
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play more on EU now then NA, sorry, but this sounds very fun. I hope you find someone!
    Edited by kadochka on December 14, 2018 12:46AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Wirephifier
    --Bump--

Updated my post!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks even better!! Still don't play much on NA (no les gals, either, as far as I remember..) and I'm not exactly around your ideal age range... but my characters wish you well in finding love! :heart:
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• MizaRadioaktiv
    Hi! I may have a character that would match with what you're looking for. I'll send you a message.
    MizaRadioaktiv

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Kai Adevari - Altmer - Nightblade
    Maelrii Adevari - Altmer - Dragonknight
    Faelim Adevari - Bosmer - Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact:
    Miza Adevari - Dunmer - Warden
  • LadyAtka
    LadyAtka
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'm recently getting back into the rp sphere in eso so I would love to slide in with my character, Brynn, which would be a perfect match.

Feel free to add me in game @lady_atka
  • aliafrost1212
    aliafrost1212
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my Husband have started an Altmer Nobility you are welcome to join if you wish more info here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/451220/new-guild-house-of-aelanrae/p1?new=1
    Lady Audriel of House Aelanraë
  • Wirephifier
    -- bump --
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -- bump --
    Like the Hillbilly (when he runs into any solid object during a chainsaw sprint).
    (Noone's gonna get this joke cause it's a different game..)

• PanWriter
    PanWriter
    Soul Shriven
    Haluuna sound amazing and I meet the preferences! I would love to roleplay with you if you would like!
  • Wirephifier
    PanWriter wrote: »
    Haluuna sound amazing and I meet the preferences! I would love to roleplay with you if you would like!

Sure, we can role-play yes, give me a poke on discord so we can discuss better things ;)
    Edited by Wirephifier on January 26, 2019 11:14PM
  • Wirephifier
    Just updating the post and looking for someone to start with!
  • Wirephifier
    I made a major update on this post, please, if you see some gramatical error or things related let me know.
  • Wirephifier
    Still looking! Please make sure you can log in that time, if you are not sure just put on Google "8pm -3gmt"
  • Wirephifier
    Updated the post due the race change!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a worker/slave?? oh my

• Wirephifier
    kadochka wrote: »
    a worker/slave?? oh my

Hm?