The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Add Hide Shoulder Option to the Outfitter Table

Tess_Phyreforge
Tess_Phyreforge
✭✭✭
With the new Outfit system coming and I love the option to hide helm in the outfit table but we do need an hide shoulder option as well on the Outfit table.
A lot of the shoulder pads are to large and don't blend well with some of the armor on the female body.

Please add hide shoulder option to our Outfitter Table menu
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and a preview locked dye option
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you think shoulders look large on female characters, hoo boy, they are outrageous on male characters.

I second this, and also hope they consider adding hide functions to all armor elements. I would like to have as much freedom as possible when choosing the look for my character.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think all amor pieces will be hideable, according to the last ESO Live.

TrVo0yh.jpg
    (sorry for potato quality)
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The option is there already but... then you will see the armor shoulders under the outfit, how nice :#

Couldn't agree more about hiding the shoulders, so many people hate them and I've also suggested that in the feedback thread along with other users.

Though the hide option should be as it is now for the helms, not for the Outfit system alone because as I said it's already there (you can hide any piece for that matter), the problem is: you end up showing the armor where outfits pieces are hidden.

So... you will see the awful armor shoulder in that case.

It really should be as it is now for the helms, just totally hide.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    The option is there already but... then you will see the armor shoulders under the outfit, how nice :#

Couldn't agree more about hiding the shoulders, so many people hate them and I've also suggested that in the feedback thread along with other users.

Though the hide option should be as it is now for the helms, not for the Outfit system alone because as I said it's already there (you can hide any piece for that matter), the problem is: you end up showing the armor where outfits pieces are hidden.

But this is exactly what is seen in the screenshot of the last ESO live show. Not just the option to not put anything in that place (and thus have the actual gear show), but also a hide option, like for helmets.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    RANKK7 wrote: »

But this is exactly what is seen in the screenshot of the last ESO live show. Not just the option to not put anything in that place (and thus have the actual gear show), but also a hide option, like for helmets.

Well that's awesome. I tried in pts to hide the pieces and it was showing the armor.

I really hope will be like that!
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll