The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:24PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hate Crypt of Hearts, whichever version of it (CoH2 probably) that has that pull in-roll out mechanic. Hate that.

I really love Blackheart Haven, the scenery is beautiful.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Favorite: Falkreath Hold.
    Least Favorite: City of Ash.
  • BladedMischief
    BladedMischief
    ✭✭✭
    I love Banished Cells(the only dungeon I ever want to run) and really hate Volenfell. It's just not a dungeon that I enjoy at all. I've ran it many times, but eh. Just not a fan of it.
    ~We're a community of adventurers. No matter which banner we fight under~
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh the other one I hate is whichever one has the Engine Guardian - I mean seriously **** that thing. It's ok with a group that knows what it is doing, but even on normal that boss can be a complete nightmare if folks don't know what is going on

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Least : city of ash 2 and ICP just seems long
    Most : FG cause its quick :D
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Oh the other one I hate is whichever one has the Engine Guardian - I mean seriously **** that thing. It's ok with a group that knows what it is doing, but even on normal that boss can be a complete nightmare if folks don't know what is going on
    I really hate Crypt of Hearts, whichever version of it (CoH2 probably) that has that pull in-roll out mechanic. Hate that.

I hate those same two mechanics that you hate. The CoH pull-in and the Darkshade Caverns gas.

Honestly I found the CoH roll a lot easier once someone gave me the tip that when you get pulled in, pull the camera view up so you're looking down from above as zoomed out as possible - it's still my most hated boss mechanic in the game though

• ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Favourite - FG1, fastest zone to complete, take key and trans :D
    Least - BF, hm is NB tank nightmare
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Fave = Blackheart Haven
    Hate = none really but I do avoid WGT
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love Cradle of Shadows - cool mechanics and nice memories when I was farming it for motifs.

I also really like White Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison. What a pity they aren't challenging at all nowdays... but I still somewhat enjoy them. Visually they both rock!

I hate Volenfell and rather don't go there anymore. I always don't know which way to go and everything there seems boring: scenery, mechanics (there are any?) etc.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Although the first zone dungeons are really easy and quick, I kind of hate them now - during the dungeon event a couple of months ago for my first 14 dungeons, something like 10 of them were FG I and I would rather not see the place for a while now...

• Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Blessed Crucible - varity in scenery

Dislike that long COH2 part
    PC
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The amount of times I say “when you get pulled in, turn camera away from centre and roll out. Dont cross circles” is silly, I usually end up soloing it because its easier
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The amount of times I say “when you get pulled in, turn camera away from centre and roll out. Dont cross circles” is silly, I usually end up soloing it because its easier

I've been in runs of that where it just seems to be easier if only one person is alive...

• Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love VoM (Vaults of Madness) because of the skydiving. I am yet to survive any of the jumps tho.
    I absolutely hate doing Blessed Crucible because it is so long and the lady presenting the fire shalks, scorpion and the troll boss takes forever to open the gates.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    I love VoM (Vaults of Madness) because of the skydiving. I am yet to survive any of the jumps tho.
    I absolutely hate doing Blessed Crucible because it is so long and the lady presenting the fire shalks, scorpion and the troll boss takes forever to open the gates.

There is a heck of a lot of chatter in that dungeon - waiting around for the next wave of enemies

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    White Gold Tower is definitely my favourite. The mechanics in the dungeon really force you to work as a team, or to spew out DPS. The visuals and the story in the dungeon are fantastic, and the layout is nice and simple. Finishing this dungeon for the first time on vet took me and my mates like 6 hours over two sessions, and to this day it still feels super satisfying to complete.

On the other hand, I can't stand Cradle of Shadows. The segments where you run through the shadows just feel terrible, and the visuals and dialogue are lame. Additionally, a lot of the mechanics in this dungeon feel janky and aren't shown very well, such as the tank needing to dodge out of a pin, or the timing on Velidreth's spikes. Speaking of Velidreth, managing her on hard mode is just a massive pain in the ass, it feels like I am playing a bullet hell, not an RPG. The only good thing I have to say about the dungeon is the free gold in the first room.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like: RoM - boss battles and mechanics. VoM scenery.
    Dislike: Imperial City Prison. Spindleclutch I/II boring scenery
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Favourite: All DLC ones (because of difficulty)
    Least favourite: All non-DLC ones (too easy)

;)
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Favorite: Game up and running.
    Least Favorite: Maintenance that lasts for more than an hour.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Never had an issue on normal with that boss and I've ran it with a lot of pugs. Vet, I agree with you entirely. Pug'd it once and never again.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Favorite: Vaults of Madness-I like smacking the crud out of daedric things
    Least Favorite: Ruins of Mazzatun-Dont like the mechs and far too long for my liking.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Schemering
    Schemering
    ✭✭✭
    for mechanics: the last 2 dungeons Falkreath and Bloodroot because i still cannot do them without a tank. Tempest Island is my favourite for looks. I like all the later added dungeons in general bcs they have some sort of challenge and some of them are really well crafted
    PC/EU AD 1500+ PC/NA 300+

Schemering - Breton magicka Nightblade
    Ambergloed - Argonian Templar Healer
    Fonkeling - Argonian Dragonknight Tank
    Twinkeling - Dunmer magicka Nightblade
    Sprankeling- Altmer magicka Nightblade
    Schittering - Redguard stamina Nightblade
    Glinstering - Khajiit stamina Sorcerer
    Spiegeling - Altmer magicka Necromancer
    Flonkering - Orc stamina Necromancer
    Glimmering - Argonian Necromancer
    Duisternis - Dunmer magicka Dragonknight
    Maanlicht - Altmer magicka Templar
    Weerlicht - Altmer magicka Sorcerer
    Zonnestraal - Redguard stamina Warden EP char
    Slagschaduw - Dunmer magicka Warden - Healer or Damage Dealer
    Ochtendgloren - Imperial stamina Templar
    Avondval - Redguard stamina Dragonknight
    Aurora Noorderlicht - Breton magicka Nightblade DC char
    Dageraad - Breton magicka Sorcerer

Wisseling - Breton magicka Nightblade NA
    Zonsverduistering - Breton Templar NA Healer
    Tinteling - Argonian Dragonknight NA Tank
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one with a level 16 healer in it who thinks his job is to heavy attack the boss.
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favourite are bloodroot and city of ash 2, i just like the lava and fire elements(not in real life), even tho in bloodroot it is not lava but still looks like it.
    The least favourite are grotto 1 and wayrest both versions.
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Favorite: Blackheart Haven and Vaults of Madness, very very easy fun dungeons.

OMG Get Me the $#@% Out Of Here: Cradle of Shadows, the most ridiculously difficult dungeon I beat once on normal and swore to never go back into ever again

Of course it's annoying to have to explain every boss fight in detail every time I go into WGT because 2 people have never been there, but I like the dungeon itself.
  • Kayira
    Kayira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Favorite: Crypt of Hearts II some fun boss mechanics in that dungeon
    Least Favorite: Cradle of Shadows hands down - I hate HM with the end boss at the end
    EU PC
    In Game Tag: @Silthoras

Raid Mains: Warden and Templar Heals
    DDs: Mag Sorc and Mag Necro
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite is either White-Gold Tower or Arx Corinium. I like the NPCs, difficulty, and story in WGT, and I like the mobs/boss fights, the Nereids and the noises they make when you approach them (lol), and the scenery in Arx.

My least favorite is Ruins of Mazzatun. Too long and some of the mobs have a lot of resistance. I also dislike Volenfell, because I just don't like the scenery there.
    Edited by Kihamai on January 22, 2018 12:42PM
    pc na | trash tier
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    Favourite: Vaults of madness
    Least Favourite: All DLC dungeons except WGT
    Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU