Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fancy man

CheepsNSalsa
CheepsNSalsa
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone from EP remember the Nord npc in deshaan who would repeat endlessly "Hey fancy man, fall on any swords lately?". What happened to him? Did he get removed? Have I completed some quest that makes him disappear? I used to think he was annoying, now I miss him :( anyone have any information?
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That quote is only said during a quest, during the part where your character sneaks after a certain NPC who had been working on subverting the pact in ebonheart, work undone by a certain vestige during the prior part of the questline... when the NPC passes the nords he had before tried to convince not to aid the dark elves just before the stairs, that's how one of the recently reconvinced towards fightyness nords greets him.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s in Ebonheart. That guy is great.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart