The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MagSorc PvP Stats

Ohhgrizyyy
Ohhgrizyyy
✭✭✭✭
Anything I can improve? Not going for full burst. A mote sustained dmg/burst when necessary build. Lmk opinions. Currently running full spell dmg jewelry, Infused Spell dmg enchant resto

https://imgur.com/gallery/AaCcS
Edited by Ohhgrizyyy on January 21, 2018 3:58AM
Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21k health with 300 health recovery is living a little dangerously...especially against DoTs...

i'm in about the same situation...

just curious, how do you survive: stay mobile, shield up, or tank up with your armor?

Edit: just noticed your spell and physical resistance...must be going with streak and shields of steel :)
    Edited by geonsocal on January 21, 2018 6:14AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    21k health with 300 health recovery is living a little dangerously...especially against DoTs...

i'm in about the same situation...

just curious, how do you survive: stay mobile, shield up, or tank up with your armor?

Just stack shields, In most cases unless a 1v1 Im constantly hitting like a curse, Bar swap, 1 or shields, swap again. Continue trying to tear someone down

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool...for whatever reason I can't make the shields or streak stuff work for me...

i'm using impregnable, boundless storm and hardened ward...i hate having to remember to hit ward every six seconds...oh well...

what food or drink are you using?

how did you get over 14k stamina, good job :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    cool...for whatever reason I can't make the shields or streak stuff work for me...

i'm using impregnable, boundless storm and hardened ward...i hate having to remember to hit ward every six seconds...oh well...

what food or drink are you using?

how did you get over 14k stamina, good job :)

Tri stat food, Undaunted passives. Impreg is meh, I'm starting to learn unless you're running 40-41k+ Max Mag that divines most be helpful and is best to run impen to help your tankiness some when your shield drops

• Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhgrizyyy wrote: »
    Anything I can improve? Not going for full burst. A mote sustained dmg/burst when necessary build. Lmk opinions. Currently running full spell dmg jewelry, Infused Spell dmg enchant resto

https://imgur.com/gallery/AaCcS

Switching to stamina will improve your PVP build.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crit looks a low, maybe front bar inner light.