Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Invisibility pots, a minor request...

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
PvP has gotten so broken that it’s pretty disheartening to wonder about the future of the game. Stealth and invisibility is really disfunctuonal right now. Invis pots often won’t proc, or are consumed with no effects, or proc for a full three seconds then snap you out of invisibility.

The quarterly updates are great...but I kinda feel that some PvP work would have been far better than two new dungeons. You’ve got a lot of players who spend a lot of time in here, guys.
Edited by davey1107 on January 21, 2018 7:07AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly I don't run invisibility pots. What glitch?
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it's a glitch. Invisibility potion can get countered by a detect potions afaik.

So if someone popped a detection potion first and then you do a invis-potion, the detection potion is nullified instantly.
    If you do invis-potion first and someone then does a detect potion, which takes up to 3 seconds to choose from radial menu for some people, the invis-potion is nullified.

Please correct me if im wrong. I used to have 2 PC's to test stuff out. But the other PC died.
    Edited by Knootewoot on January 21, 2018 9:26AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you’re saying that it’s a bug when an “invisibility” potion is being countered by a “defect invisibility” potion?

There is not a facepalm.gif that is severe enough for these circumstances.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp