Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Endless Fury Explosion BUG?

IARTOI
IARTOI
✭✭✭
For 2 days I encountered that when sorcerers hit me with Endless Fury Explosion skill its executing at more than 50% health. Every time I check my death recap last hit is this skill but while I die I have more than 50% health also looking to other skills in recap and when I calculate them they are less than my current HP before I die. Is this bug?
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here goes your problem. You are checking death recap. Death recap does not have any obvious rules to what it lists. Generally simple some abilities that hit you for a lot of damage recently show there. You will never calculate the full damage from death recap.

As for dying while having 50% or more health. Never happened to me in lagless situation. But happens often if you get hit by some big skill like crystal frag, but lag can make that skill arrive slightly delayed, while the death could happen sooner. Often in combat log such abilities are also listed after the fury proc.
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    @SodanTok calculating recap is not important i just mean I always see Explotion in recap. Maybe its from lag in game because game is so laggy at prime times. But as I say in most situations I die instantly after hit by Explosion while have 50% HP or more. Also when I look the damage of Explosion its between 3-5k. My max HP is 23-25k so I am getting executed while have 15-17k HP.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everybody dies like that all the time. There is no day where I dont instantly die with endless fury execute from 50%. But it is never bug and always can be gathered from combat log it was legit proc. Guess you will have to trust me on this if you are playing on console (if not, simply get some combat log addon)
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think your health bar is telling you you're at 50% or so but you're not. You probably got hit by something that your health bar didn't register because of latency issues. This happens to me in Cyrodiil quite alot. One of the challenges of PvP is you are not always aware of what your health really is because the bar will lie to you. This is especially bad fighting against sorcs because of the nature of endless fury and how it can be delayed. Just one of the many advantages sorcs have in PvP.
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    @Apache_Kid you may be right. Because of latency game already not playable. Skills are delaying up to 2-3 sec. I believe so far this is because of ping.