Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

question about level advisor rewards

Muttsmutt
Muttsmutt
✭✭✭✭✭
are they all one-time per account
or unlimited?

or some one-time some unlimited?
seems like if they are not on-time per account it could be abused, somebody leveling chars to 50 then deleting and leveling again to essentially "farm" crown crates and stuff
PC-EU // UNDEAD
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you can only get one Horse.

As for the other stuff, if leveling gear is all that important to you, then I guess you could re-roll alts. But for me, from what I have seen, none of the stuff is really worth going through the multiple alt hassle. Besides, other than the Motif and Tempers, what could be used on a CP160 character? I guess the Undaunted Key, but one key is not all that great with the RNG surrounding that process.

Level 5: Two Green-quality Rings, part of a basic 2-piece Item Set that grants a Max Health bonus
    Level 10: Sorrel Horse
    Level 15: A choice of 6 blue-quality weapons
    Level 20: A costume of choice and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
    Level 25: A choice of 6 purple-quality weapons
    Level 30: 4,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
    Level 35: A choice of 10 purple-quality crafting-improvement materials
    Level 40: 6,000 gold, The Soul Shriven Prisoners Rags motif, and an Outfit Token
    Level 45: An Undaunted Key
    Level 50: 10,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate

Edited by Nestor on January 18, 2018 8:32PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correction. The level 40 reward will be prisoners rags instead of the soul shriven style. There was a lot of protest about that on the forums.

HOWEVER the other level 40 reward is an outfit token. It isn't clear whether this is a second outfit slot, or if this is limited to one per account. Extra outfit tokens will be available to all existing characters via the crown store.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of us tested the Level Rewards. The results are here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/389074/leveling-rewards-full-list-by-levels

In short, you get the crown crates only on the first character to reach level 20, 30 and 50. Apart from that you get everything on every character you level, apart from collectibles you already have on your account and upgrades you can't use like the Bank or Bag space reward if you already have Bank or Bag space max'd out.

Level 40 reward includes the Prisoners Rags motif and an Outfit Change token (which allows you to change an existing outfit without paying any gold).

You get 2 Undaunted keys per character that hits level 45 - one in the level rewards and another when you do the "sign the undaunted pledge" quest.

If anyone has a screenshot of the level 34 rewards I'm sure the rest of us would be grateful if you'd post it.

Of course, this is all subject to change before it hits the live system.

PC EU
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be worth running one character through from level 1 to 50, but a waste of time doing any more than one. Although it would be worth keeping one character at lower level crafting to feed your main crafter lower level armor pieces they might need to decon to complete an outfit look you may want.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Muttsmutt
    Muttsmutt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Level 20: A costume of choice

okay, the crates are one-time, fair enough, BUT
    if there are multiple costumes to choose from, sounds to me like i'll make alts to 20 until i got them all
    PC-EU // UNDEAD
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Muttsmutt wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »
    Level 20: A costume of choice

okay, the crates are one-time, fair enough, BUT
    if there are multiple costumes to choose from, sounds to me like i'll make alts to 20 until i got them all

Yes, level enough characters and you get all the costumes. I've been through level 20 with 2 characters on PTS. Fist time I picked the Mages Guild costume, second time I picked the Scout costume. If I did a 3rd character I expect the Lion Guard costume would be available.
    PC EU
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a 30 slot container at, I think 18. That's account wide, so you only get it on the first one to hit that level.