The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Crown gems from duplicate mount.

electromagnets
electromagnets
✭✭✭
So I opened the 6 free crates yesterday and in one of them received the Ice Wolf mount, which I already owned. However when the card flipped over, there was no animation indicating that I already owned it, and no animation indicating that crown gems had been given instead.

I wrote Zeni about this, who claims that the gems were in fact added to my account, stating an increase of 33 gems, but I also received some large furnishing that I exchanged for 33 gems so I’m guessing that’s the increase they saw.

Anyone else run into this problem when recovering a duplicate item that was not initially obtained through a crown crate? (I bought by the Ice Wolf mount when it was released, last year? 2 years ago?)