Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

moved

• Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I have not finished all the quests
    I have 4 CP characters at 610 CP and I have not even finished the Faction storyline on any of them... I usually just run dailies for the bonuses and collect sets... But now that summerset is coming out, I'm at least gonna try to finish the Dominion haha.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I have finished all the quests
    Yes. I originally thought the Cyrodiil quests would be tough due to gankers but I only ran into a couple “clever” yellow dimwits in Cropsford who were dispatched quickly.

Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it on 7 characters back when we had Veteran Ranks and it was one of the best ways to level up
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, there is so much content that I feel no obligation to do things that don't appeal. Though my elf is pretty thorough in her questing, she has no interest in Thieves, Assassins, PvP or pretty much anything with the word 'Veteran' in it.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need the Cyrodiil quests.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IIRC it’s 50 quest in every zone for the achievement. I still have many many quests to do but meh.
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    IIRC it’s 50 quest in every zone for the achievement. I still have many many quests to do but meh.

It changes per zone, but it’s usually around 40.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:39PM
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    im still pretty new to the game so I'm not near being close to finishing all the quests in the game but am definitely trying to work towards 100% completion. I do have one question regarding the direction I should be going, so besides following main quest line from zone to zone and finishing them as I come to them is there any other way to have some kinda direction other than just go anywhere and do anything whenever I want. I would just like a better idea of which zones I should be heading to in which order to get the best experience from the pve side that game can offer.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    Completed all DC quests + main storyline + Coldharbour. Currently completeing AD, moving slowly through Malabal Tor.

They are a bit repetitive - and often I get lost in them, completely forgetting lore of the place I'm in. But as casual content that is a short break from work and RL, it's just fine.

I wish I had time to PvP more or go towards the endgame content. But questing is just fine.