Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Special collectibles" ZOS please...

cbdfarm
cbdfarm
✭✭✭
Ive always wondered why the hell is this even a thing? Well now I will post a thread to *** about it lol. What if I have 11 mounts and 15 non-combat pets... Why should I have to choose between 8 of them in my case (as I own a Manor) Shouldnt i get to show them off as on most of them real money was spent when buying DLC packs and getting mounts/non combat pets.... It wont effect sever load as I can already choose 600 bigger items... Why cant we they just be included in the overall number of items total? What if someone wanted to build a zoo or something and show all the different animals from different lands or whatever? Whoever thought of this idea at the office was high as hell. Please consider removing this in the next patch... It might also make you more $$$$ as people will be able to show off more non-combat pets and mounts and buy more of them as they now have reason to.

Also more overall furnishing slots :persevere::wink:
Edited by cbdfarm on January 17, 2018 7:22AM
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to create a zoo. I have many mounts and pets and want to show them off. Even if it was a unique housing area with themed areas for each type of animal. That would be awesome.
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to create a zoo. I have many mounts and pets and want to show them off. Even if it was a unique housing area with themed areas for each type of animal. That would be awesome.

Yeah I want to make my animals look like they are roaming the premise, but its really hard only being able to use 8. I still cant think of a reason they made mounts "special collectibles" and thought hey lets add mounts/non combat pets to it. I can add lights which take up more CPU resources(do to the fire movement) then a mount...
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that assistants take up those slots as well.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    I hate that assistants take up those slots as well.

Thats true I forgot to mention assistants. Its not like these are some huge CPU/GPU wasting resources... This is a big over site.
  • starduster
    starduster
    Soul Shriven
    Please fix this. Many of us want to set up themed houses. I have large houses and I have ESO Plus but I can't make a stable full of my horses and have a banker and a merchant? Come on. We have paid money for these things, it seems fair to allow us to display them.
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    mods please