The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

All I want is an official response to LAG in the next ESO live

Jjitsuboy98
Jjitsuboy98
✭✭✭✭
Wrobel: The PVE must be really good in this game because the game is obviously still popular and growing because there is no way PVP is pushing success as its performance is to poor. I don't care about dlcs or class changes (stamina dk for example) i just want PVP to be less laggy first then address mechanics. There are nights where I just end up having to duel because of the lag. Can't play on weekends either. I have little faith in the PVP team to fix this issue, I feel like it will be this way forever. A shame because I enjoy PVP a lot when lag isn't present (rare).

[minor edit to title]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 17, 2018 3:31AM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel isn't in charge of lag . Not sure who the lag Dev is .
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel isn't even the one to blame for the lag.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on January 17, 2018 1:51AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel did not cause lag......
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is the dev in charge of the lag? We all want to know it!
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one is getting blamed. Just want it to be talked about and maybe a plan to fix. Because it is important.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is bad
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You nerf most things ZoS, how about lag for a change, ya know, for variety :p
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They reduced lag a lot just before they reintroduced forward camps and gave us eye of storm......although I'd imagine it was more to do with so many PvP (and PvE) players had already got tired of the game and left for something better/different.

Compared to the stack on the flag and spam skills till someone actually takes damage of a couple of years ago, these days PvP is playable. It still gets bad but rarely as bad as it has been, if the change is something they have done then I hope they keep it up.

Although I agree I'd like to know what things they have done (apart from bringing the crown stacking ball groups back to the game with some broken skills and armor sets. But I'm not the potato getting roasted, I'm enjoying the fireworks display from a distance so whatever).
    Edited by Zorgon_The_Revenged on January 17, 2018 4:52AM
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Who is the dev in charge of the lag? We all want to know it!

His name was Paul sage and he was let go years ago. The guy who supposably runs cyrodil is Brian wheeler. Although, it appears he's working on other projects.

Zos has abandoned cyrodil. It's f2p after initial buy. There will be no more investments in cyrodil. Get used to it. People, myself included, have been harping on performance for years with no change. Zos doesn't have the money to fix the issues. They are in a business model phase of sustaining, maintaining, and investing in pve. New content pve and crown crates is where their revenue comes from. Not from a f2p pvp joke experience.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just seems like such a big underraking to fix all the issues in cyro it would almost need it's own patch. They don't want to invest the time and money into something that doesn't have an upfront monetary benefits like crown store stuff or new dlc.

That being said.... IMO pvp is the true endgame. People will only farm dungeons and trials for so long... but pvp... people will always come back if the combat system is balanced and the platform is stable. I think they need to take this into account if they want this game to survive.