The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Whats sets and skills should I run on my Mag Dk?

GodAizen
GodAizen
✭✭✭
Ive seen other mag dk using double sword and board and I think heavy armor and they are hard to kill. I tried out blobs old build 5 bsw 5 shackle 1 kena 1 choke, but it doesnt seem to be as good. The players ive seen can permablock and still do damage.

Best Answer

• raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wanna do the permablock thing, it would be something like 5 x Bloodthorn, 5 x Shackle or Sun and then 2 x Skoria.

Personally, i prefer the no-block LA builds. 2H / DW or Destro / DW or Resto / DW. For those, you can combine Sun / Rattle / Lich / Desert Rose / Troll King / Skoria.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
    Answer ✓
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not exactly sure on the build personally but if you haven't already you could try Tamriel Foundy forums as they have a lot of up to date builds and theory crafting there.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    There's lots you can run on magDK, personally I run sun bloodthorn skoria/grothdar atm but I also like shackle sun or shackle bloodthorn.
    Also I recommend using light armour over heavy on a magDK.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run a dw/resto magdk with bsw/necro/shadowrend