The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your reason for Faction Hopping, if you do it at all.

• Nihility42
    Nihility42
    ✭✭✭✭
    I try to have one toon on each faction just so that I am able to play with whatever friend or guildie might be on at any given time.
  • fred.thomsonb16_ESO
    Never got imperial edition/any race any faction, also if I feel like keep fights and I see an alliance defending properly and is undermanned I'll hop over, a properly defended keep needs a lot less defenders than attackers, is great fun and is great AP. I sometimes play with friends too, have guilds in all factions. I don't ride the leader-board or exploit the system for other's gain so I don't see a problem with it, nor do I care for faction politics, forced RP, massaging ego or stroking e-peens.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    At launch I made an AD toon I got to 50 by the end of May. Back then there were like what 12 campaigns so I assigned her to one and took her in once to do the initial quest for the skill points. By mid summer, I was EP all the way but kept my original AD toon because she was a level 50 crafter. Since then she has not gone into cyrodiil since, until last week.

Why? Because I need caltrops and vigor because she is now my dedicated PVE toon. My PVP guild knew and I only ran her in Shor and Vivec. After three days I got what I needed and she will now exist only in the world of PVE.
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP for Life!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:46PM
  • Nervosa
    Nervosa
    ✭✭
    Friends mostly. I played DC mainly forever and then I started meeting amazing people from both EP and AD. I came to realize who cares what faction we fight for as long as we're having a good time? As long as the fights are fun and the company is great - at the end of the day I'm a happy camper.
    'Asuh dude.'
    "I hope no one lets you heal them ever again you piece of trash" - some pug
    All the 'Plars.
    PC NA <The Big Easy>
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will only ever play EP my distrust and unending hatred for the other faction's in deeply rooted with in my soul