Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonshadow Style not updated in Lore Library

MjolnirVilkas
MjolnirVilkas
✭✭✭✭
So I've recently finished collecting all motif pages for the Ebonshadow style but the pages are not updated in the Lore Library. I can craft in said style no problem, I also got the achievement for completing it, but if I check my lore library it looks like I did not collect a single page from this style. Also all motif pages in my inventory say "Add to your lore library" but if I try I get the "style already know" message.

It's honestly not bothering me that much but this might prove to be a bigger problem once the next Update drops. If this bug persist I'm not sure if I'll be able to create outfits in this style or better yet, my other characters mostly likely wont be able to.

Screenshots of the problem:

Fekg6Nv.jpg
8asVE9T.jpg
g32sFsS.jpg
au1xyl8.jpg
Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens with all the newest motifs and I think a select few in HOTR (I want to say Redoran had the issue, but it might have only been on certain pages).

I think it's affected by this fix on PTS, so you should be good:
    Eidetic Memory
    Fixed an issue that could prevent the lore library from correctly displaying certain book collections. This was a display issue only, and none of your eidetic memories have actually been lost.

But you can definitely use that style to create Outfits, I have a sick outfitted Ebonshadow staff. You can rest easy there. :)
  • MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for response and clarification! I didn't know this is a know bug and that it will be addressed in the upcoming patch. Thanks for pointing it out to me!
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this thread...

I only have to learn one more motif in the Ebonshadow style and was sooooo happy to receive it a couple of minutes ago.
    Except, when I try to learn it, the game says I already know it and when I go to check the Ebonshadow motif in the library, they're all greyed out (0/14). Help?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »
    Bumping this thread...

I only have to learn one more motif in the Ebonshadow style and was sooooo happy to receive it a couple of minutes ago.
    Except, when I try to learn it, the game says I already know it and when I go to check the Ebonshadow motif in the library, they're all greyed out (0/14). Help?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Check in achievement.
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    PC/EU,
    exactly this ebonshadow motiv has not registered on the lore library of my sorc- crafter at all (it shows learned under the motiv section of CwC).
    On my DK its all fine, the learned ones correspond with the lore library entrys.
    i have a screenshot on my ticket, 180201-002624

pc/eu
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    Vivecc wrote: »
    PC/EU,
    exactly this ebonshadow motiv has not registered on the lore library of my sorc- crafter at all (it shows learned under the motiv section of CwC).
    On my DK its all fine, the learned ones correspond with the lore library entrys.
    i have a screenshot on my ticket, 180201-002624
    Check after today's PC update - if it still happens raise it again as ZOS have said it is fixed in v3.0.x
    Consoles have to wait another couple of weeks
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've reported this for Ebonshadow, Apostle and iirc Dreadhorn--it was 3 out the 4 CWC motifs that I had learned and gotten the achieves for weren't showing up in Lore Library. Will see if it's fixed once I can get back in game (it CTD's a few minutes, now running repair--I love updates).
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.