The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Class role poll 5 of 5, what role is your Warden?

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPS/Healer
    and another that is pure DPS
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Healer/Tank
    All your polls just got put in the ignore section of the forums

I noticed...
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure Tank
    Also have a DPS/Healer hybrid or at least a Pure DPS that can slot the heals if needed. Healed Vet Maz
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure Healer
    My main char for end game and pvp.
    Pure healer
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPS/Healer
    My warden is a project on the backburner. Originally wanted a magicka frost tank, but ended up hating the frost staff tanking implementation. Switched to magicka DD, but ended up hating that I can't make a pure ice themed DD. In progress switching to healer, but already not liking the delayed healing skills. Currently regretting not rolling a stamwarden for PVP.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I see you have “other”
    Could I suggest
    “God” as a warden role
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure Tank
    Irylia wrote: »
    I see you have “other”
    Could I suggest
    “God” as a warden role

Are they really doing that well now? They were crap in beta.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Diruuo
    Diruuo
    ✭✭
    Pure DPS
    I'm currently playing a pure Magicka DPS Warden. I'm looking to setup a healer build as well but I'm not quite there yet. Need to farm SPC at least. After that I'll be looking to setup a tank build as well, but that's far into the future.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Pure DPS
    My warden was meant to be a pure DPS character however ZOS forgot buffing up ( increase its cold damage abilities and passives ) só it’s been a challenge to make it viable to compete against any other DPS build in the game. Hopefully the department in charge of that matter will be just a bit more reasonable and improve the cold related abilities and passives of the warden class otherwise the class will be a total failure in comparison to all the other classes in terms of DPS output.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure DPS
    Been working on making an end game warden dps, but I'm having trouble getting to 30k honestly. I just swapped from magwarden to a double bow warden, so we'll see how that goes.
    Argonian Master Race
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    My wardens sit on the bench. After morrowind dropped, I quickly leveled up a high elf magden, a redguard stamden, and an argonian tankden. Struggled with them for a couple months, then went back to my tried and true stamdk. I can be the best end-game tank and top end dps with some cp & gear changes (imperials OP). StamDK PvP is rough right now, but largely because stamden has much better tools to stamdk looks worse by comparison. I wish they'd buff warden dps.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure Tank
    RGvolterra wrote: »
    My warden was meant to be a pure DPS character however ZOS forgot buffing up ( increase its cold damage abilities and passives ) só it’s been a challenge to make it viable to compete against any other DPS build in the game. Hopefully the department in charge of that matter will be just a bit more reasonable and improve the cold related abilities and passives of the warden class otherwise the class will be a total failure in comparison to all the other classes in terms of DPS output.

The winter tree is for tanking, nature tree for healing, and animal tree for dps. Trying to dps with the wardens cold skill line is like trying to dps with the Templars healing skill line.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    my warden is a stamDK.
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure Tank
    My first warden is a tank. Though I have tanked and healed several times due to bad group members. I find warden can do both simultaneously quite easily.
    My second warden is a pure healer.
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I have two.
    One is a dedicated pure Tank.
    One is a pure dedicated PVP Troll
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure DPS
    DPS but PVP only, well that's the plan, still leveling it.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Choices suck if you're an altaholic... My Wardens are:
    Khajiit - Stamina, Dual-Wield / Two-Handed Sword. Pure DPS
    High Elf - Magicka, Ice Staff, DPS / Resto Staff, Healing
    Nord - Magicka, One Hand + Shield, Tank / Ice Staff, DPS
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    A shelf piece.
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Healer/Tank
    Primarily a tank that heals frequently. Part of my Tank nature entails persistent health regeneration. Many of my healing actions provide restoration for allies around.
    Kota-Sax-Blood of True An-Xileel
    TrueAn-Xileel.guildlaunch.com
    Psn community page: An-Xileel
    Seth Salute
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPS/Healer
    My stam warden has a DPS build and a healer build. I don't really mix them (and in fact the healer build could probably use some more DPS support mixed in) but it works fairly well either way.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPS/Healer
    When I make them today or tomorrow. A stamden Healer just to see if its possible... if I fail back to stam dps.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure Healer
    I will do a pure healer, as my NB and Templar are.