Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Race change suggestion

Brazilionaire
Brazilionaire
✭✭✭
Hello,

As someone who's purchased the race change token a few times, I appreciate and understand the value of it. I do think, though, there's a scenario where people steer away from it, which is when you know you might need to revert the change in the future.
E.g. I have an Orc DK which I would like to convert into an Argonian for tanking in PVE, but I'll also want to play StamDK in PVP at some point. Purchasing multiple race change tokens isn't sustainable, so I'm stuck with having to level up a new character and end up not purchasing a token.
Ideally, players should be able to purchase the option to change a character into a given race as in your character "unlocks" a new race. So if my character is an Orc and I purchase a token to unlock Argonian as race for it, I'll always be able to switch back-and-forth between Argonian and Orc. I feel like people would buy the race change token more and it'd make it easier to respec characters instead of having to grind a new one from scratch.
Brazilionaire [PC-NA]
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wGjOR.gif
    Not gonna happen.
    They are gonna keep charging you by token, now and forever.
    Every time.
    Anything else would just get them fired by their bosses for missing out on profit.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be amazing, but ...
    not going to happen. They make way too much money off those race change tokens. :/
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one of the easiest ways ZOS gets money. It's not gonna change. Sorry!
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want this even if they might consider it. Pick a gende...I mean pick a race!!!!!
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I just want to change my character into a Guar. But sadly this won't ever happen either... :'(
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath