The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU PC] Looking for the trading guild

The_Tarantian
The_Tarantian
✭✭✭
Aye, just like it says in the title
I'm myself a relatively new player, active one, although limited with 2-3 hours per day max. Not sure if I can provide certain level of selling (like 30k per week and so on) at the moment, since I have no experience in ESO trading at all, but I guess I'll get into it soon enough.
Anyhoo, thanks in advance and have a nice day!
@The_Tarantian

p.s. Yeah, it's EU PC by the way.
Edited by The_Tarantian on January 3, 2018 3:39PM
Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imho the guilds suitable for you are those with a minimum of 10k per week or at least single sale per week. Still they can have a nice trader's location, like Wayrest hub. You may message me in game @Gargath and I'll try to find you a spot in 2 of such. Also can offer tips and tricks in proper trading.
    I bet you already have Master Merchant addon installed.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    That would be amazing! Thanks, man, I will contact you asap when I'm in game.

p.s. I do have it installed indeed, just never went the options section.
    Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
    It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    i to would like to join =) need a place to sell some *** @Skyperr
    Edited by Reedx on January 17, 2018 11:19AM
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • zykis999
    zykis999
    Yep, looking for a trade guild to bring you some delicious offers :)
    @zykis999
    Edited by zykis999 on January 30, 2018 9:42AM