Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Deleted

Thessalia
Thessalia
✭✭
Deleted
Edited by Thessalia on November 25, 2020 9:40AM

Best Answer

• Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other possibility is that your writ requires a certain set that you don't have enough traits known for the item you need.
    For instance if you are a 9 trait crafter on everything except medium boots, you can make twice born star everything except those boots. If your writ is looking for a trait set in boots those are not going to be there in the menu.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
    Answer ✓
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thessalia wrote: »
    I’m doing clothier writ and my task is to craft stuff with ironhide, but the problem is that I can’t find ironhide in the clothing station. I can craft stuff with ironthread but when it comes to ironhide then nope. Why can’t I craft stuff with ironhide?!

do you have ironhide? Silly question I know but they both require level 7 in tailoring so the only thing I can think of is that you are out of or don't have any ironhide.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you scrolling over to the medium armor? The first 7 items are light (ironthread) and the last 7 are medium (ironhide).
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Thessalia
    Thessalia
    ✭✭
    Thessalia wrote: »
    I’m doing clothier writ and my task is to craft stuff with ironhide, but the problem is that I can’t find ironhide in the clothing station. I can craft stuff with ironthread but when it comes to ironhide then nope. Why can’t I craft stuff with ironhide?!

do you have ironhide? Silly question I know but they both require level 7 in tailoring so the only thing I can think of is that you are out of or don't have any ironhide.

I got plenty of ironhides

• Thessalia
    Thessalia
    ✭✭
    The other possibility is that your writ requires a certain set that you don't have enough traits known for the item you need.
    For instance if you are a 9 trait crafter on everything except medium boots, you can make twice born star everything except those boots. If your writ is looking for a trait set in boots those are not going to be there in the menu.

Now I understand why I can’t use Ironhide!