The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Telvanni Magister Personality does some really weird stuff to the eyes

Dissentinel
Dissentinel
✭✭✭
kr2midommdu6.png

Most of the emotes with the personality equipped do the same thing. It's rather offputting, I hope this is fixed so I can use the personality (The bug is in-game as well, not just at the character screen).
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by DoctorESO on May 15, 2018 1:01AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the problem. You're viewing them from a set front-on angle while the character is looking down "intensely and thinking". I think part of the problem is your setting for eye size and eye squint during character creation. It definitely expands the eyes a bit with this personality, just like the furious personality makes the mouth frown harder, so you will see any character abnormalities accentuated.

My breton doesn't have the problem your character does, but my high elf is a little closer due to the eye shape and my settings. It's just what we have to live with.
  • Dissentinel
    Dissentinel
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the problem. You're viewing them from a set front-on angle while the character is looking down "intensely and thinking". I think part of the problem is your setting for eye size and eye squint during character creation. It definitely expands the eyes a bit with this personality, just like the furious personality makes the mouth frown harder, so you will see any character abnormalities accentuated.

My breton doesn't have the problem your character does, but my high elf is a little closer due to the eye shape and my settings. It's just what we have to live with.

I mean... No, we shouldn't have to live with it. There's no way for me to know in character creation that this will affect a personality that I don't have yet. The personality needs to temporarily fix these things if it is indeed the eye size and squint (Though my character, if I recall, has more squinty eyes than open ones).