The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need to buy limited-time items while on vacation

Vaoh
Vaoh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m away from my PS4 on vacation, but I need to buy the Stalhrim Frostacaster motif as well as the gold Scathing Mage necklace from the Cyrodiil vendor. I have both enough Crowns and AP for these purchases.

I’ve looked around a lot but cannot find a way to send a ticket to Support without doing it in-game. I can *view* my tickets online but cannot send any.

It would really suck to not get these items because I’m visiting family. Has anyone else run into this sort of problem and managed to buy what they needed?

EDIT: I sort of found a way to submit a ticket. It’s very poorly done though for a Support System.
Edited by Vaoh on December 31, 2017 2:08PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was on PS4 I'd buy the necklace for you, Vaoh. Hopefully someone on your platform sees this post.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a member of your guild you trust, or a friend, to get the necklace for you, and pay them back.
    Other than that, you need to be in game to get in game items. If you miss out, you're SOL. Just the way it is. I've worked most of this extra EXP new life event...doesn't mean I'm entitled to get that EXP because I'm not able to be in game while it's happening. If you can't, for whatever reason, then you can't..but you miss out.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    If I was on PS4 I'd buy the necklace for you, Vaoh. Hopefully someone on your platform sees this post.

I could give someone I trust my account but I’d rather avoid all risk of potential banning (since account sharing is bannable).

The necklace is Bind on Pickup unfortunately :(
    Edited by Vaoh on December 31, 2017 3:03PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    Get a member of your guild you trust, or a friend, to get the necklace for you, and pay them back.
    Other than that, you need to be in game to get in game items. If you miss out, you're SOL. Just the way it is. I've worked most of this extra EXP new life event...doesn't mean I'm entitled to get that EXP because I'm not able to be in game while it's happening. If you can't, for whatever reason, then you can't..but you miss out.

Yup. I’m still hopeful I can figure something out but you’re most likely correct. With non-Bind on Equip items this is how it is. rip
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this for the crown items @Vaoh
    Hi all,

Here are some steps to help you submit a Support ticket to take advantage of this program. If you have questions about the program, you can ask them in your Support ticket.
    1. First visit our Support portal here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
    2. Log into your account (you must do this step, or the next steps will not work)
    3. Click on the Web Assistant on the right side of the page
    4. Choose any Platform
    5. Select In-Game Support, then Item Issue, then Crown Store Purchase
    6. In your ticket description, please mention the Crown Store item you are interested in purchasing. Please note: We can only assist with items that are live in the Crown Store. If the item is a gift for another player, please provide the recipient's UserID/Gamertag/PSN ID, or the email address associated with their game account.
    7. Then select "Email Response" and you will get a confirmation message that your ticket has been submitted, along with your ticket number.
    8. We usually answer tickets within 24 to 72 hours.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What do you imagine support would do for you? lol

If you left your ps4 in rest mode you could hop on with your laptop and buy what you needed.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you imagine support would do for you? lol

If you left your ps4 in rest mode you could hop on with your laptop and buy what you needed.

Support could buy the items for me and subtract the Crowns/AP/Gold/whatever from my account, correct? That is why they’re called “Support”. They “support” the players. Not unheard of for them to help players in my position.

In fact, I just submitted a ticket today and it seems I’m in luck! :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »

The difference is you can get XP any time. It might be slower but it's not like you can't level a character outside of special events. Whereas if you miss the limited time items...if you're lucky they'll be available next year. If you're unlucky you may have missed it forever.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"