The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Robes that are NOT Glued to our legs ?

• exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Zordrage wrote: »
    exiars10 wrote: »
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    I think they could update to DX10 or even DX11. The game is okay, but in 5 years it's going to be sooo outdated.
    Game is already DirectX 11 and it's default.

whats the point when we barely get any of the new stuff from it ?
    Actually you get because if you have modern middle powered GPU (like GTX 1060, RX 470 and similar) you can pretty much max graphic parts which utilize GPU power. I plan to publish guide for Radeon users how they can max out graphics without or with minimal performance loss.
    The main problem is engine which doesn't utilize multicore CPUs but that's the problem of many DX11 games anyway (or they don't utilize properly).
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.