The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So how many times does someone using CHEATS have before they get banned ?

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
"The dwellers of Tamriel thank you" P*** off that's not doing anything, this person is known to be using cheats, Dragon Leap into keeps and taking them while they are empty. People have already reported him for this but yet he's still in the game

Hell I'm sure he stopped fighting me tabbed out to switch on his cheats and the leaped into the keep on me, when I was NO WHERE NEAR THE EDGE

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The dwellers of Tamriel thank you" P*** off that's not doing anything, this person is known to be using cheats, Dragon Leap into keeps and taking them while they are empty. People have already reported him for this but yet he's still in the game

Hell I'm sure he stopped fighting me tabbed out to switch on his cheats and the leaped into the keep on me, when I was NO WHERE NEAR THE EDGE

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE

everything is working as intended :trollface:
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't know.
    Nobody has been banned after getting caught cheating, yet.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to record him doing it, and send that along with the report. It will take multiple (different) recording, with a time stamp in order for ZOS to notice. And then, it just might work.
  • Deltrox
    Deltrox
    ✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    We don't know.

Theres been some cases of people getting banned for using exploits
    Tank - PC/NA - IR - GH
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Deltrox wrote: »
    We don't know.

the taking keeps without taking down walls thing is highly bannable, ok they only get temp bans but it IS an offence.

op probably was victim to the "ambush through door transitions" bug that also but not as commonly works on dragon leap as well
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    Deltrox wrote: »
    We don't know.

the taking keeps without taking down walls thing is highly bannable, ok they only get temp bans but it IS an offence.

op probably was victim to the "ambush through door transitions" bug that also but not as commonly works on dragon leap as well

No this guy was on top in inner keep when I chased him before he jumped out to the outer walls and hid next to the door that leads to the back flag, he stopped and looked like he opened his map so I left him to it and go to jump inside the keep and he leaps onto me, I WAS NOWHERE near the outer edge for him to even target me