The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

We need flowers and we need them now(or next week)

karrie7
karrie7
✭✭✭
https://imgur.com/a/79F9p
Please post your favourite flowers so we can give Zenimax some ideas!
Edited by karrie7 on December 30, 2017 5:43PM
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point if we have tree limbs and rocks we should have flowers.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love some crystal (blue) flowers.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not just the alchemy flowers that are already developed? Similar to how I can put ore or wood piles all over, I should be able to fill my garden with Columbine and Lady's Smock.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Why not just the alchemy flowers that are already developed? Similar to how I can put ore or wood piles all over, I should be able to fill my garden with Columbine and Lady's Smock.

now that would be a good addition for Crafters.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or better yet give us the ability to cultivate /plant flowers for alchemy with a cool down (growing period) similar to researching.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    idk about the addition of crafting nodes into housing, but yeah I think we need more flowers (preferably not necessarily crown store only). I'm kind of surprised when I look at zone furnishing vendors and see so little flower options when there are a lot of flower models in the zones
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

I would love this. I am building an “alchemy lab” for my CWC house and the options are not the best. You can do a lot with larger spaces, and I did with that big tree multi-pod Bosmer house. But trying to go for a carefully cultivated indoor lab space is more challenging. Mushrooms are kinda “meh” and mostly quite large. Flowers are either tiny or large in area and are just okay. I’d love some purchasable fakes of alchemy nodes, same size and all.

ETA: Models of alchemy nodes aren’t luxurious! Just putting that out there.
    Edited by NolaArch on December 30, 2017 4:30PM
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely. 1000%.

Besides it sucking hard that those bosmer flowers were in the damned luxury vendor, there's so few flowers to choose from and many have to be purchased with crowns. For that reason I'm hesitant to buy a house with a big garden because I'm not sure I'd be able to decorate it to my liking.