1. The pattern for Ayleid Bookcases, but that is another discussion
2. More items that can be used to build things. I'd love to see "fencing pieces". They can be made to match the different race styles and can be used to build walls in homes and make the homes more customized.
3. A rebalance of all of the blueprint patterns. I think that we can agree that we all have enough Daedric benches, but not enough Telvanni blueprints.
4. Add Morrowind blueprints and DLC blueprints to the Master Writ Vendor. We need more goodies.
5. Adjust some of the writ voucher rewards for some items that require perfect roe. Ten is ridiculous. Most people I know just sell them or even trash them. Perfect Roe is too expensive to use two, to only get 10 writ vouchers.
6. Item storage is awesome. But, whatever container you provide, make sure that a full container counts as ONE item.
7. Any fire can be a cooking station. It has always been this way. Let me use fires to make beautiful stoves, grills, and ovens of my own design. People don't use campfires in their houses to cook food. If you don't want to do that, at least make a pretty fire and maybe a bed of coals that can be used in a design to make it a cooking station.
8. Node stations like the crafting stations so that we can have lootable gardens. This is a throwback to Skyrim. Have them lootable once per day. This one thing would make housing more popular. I guarantee it.
9. Armor Mannequins. I'd love to show off my gear.
10. Make some housing items lootable in delves. Those dice on the table? I want those.
11. Increase the number of items allowed in the houses. You can't really decorate with any detail with the current item count. I would say that the medium size houses need at least double everything. The large and notable homes probable need to have 4x the item count that they currently have.
12. Increase the number of pets and mounts we can put in homes. If you are trying to build something like a petting zoo, the count just isn't adequate at all. We've paid for these mounts and pets, let us add them to the houses. Also, we shouldn't have to choose between assistance and pets. Obviously, I want my assistance in all my houses.
13. Give me more NPCs to use as characters. I would like a stable master, a guard or guards (maybe like the soul shriven guy), and just a random person. This just makes sense in the big houses like Daggerfall Overlook, where you would want to set up a merchant area and have shoppers. When you have more than one, make them automatically look a little different, the way you do NPC followers.
14. Ambient wildlife. Torchbugs, butterflies, birds, mice. Things that live in the zone that the house is. Why is there no life in the house? It is kind of creepy.
This list was compiled while talking to about 10 folks in our guild chat. Please add to the wish list.