The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Achievement Points Leaderboard - Ascending Tide [49k Club]

• Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »
    Kai said he will ask on monday if there any ETA about the problem.

Has there been any update on the matter from Kai?

Another patch dropped today and still no fix in sight.
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom same question, when we can see any update on the issue? Your support said nothing really that could help
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gralor wrote: »
    Kai said he will ask on monday if there any ETA about the problem.

Has there been any update on the matter from Kai?

Another patch dropped today and still no fix in sight.

Maybe @ZOS_KaiSchober can help

I think the priorities where really somewhere else last days. Maybe now ;-)
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's now 3rd week of Dragonhold and i still haven't really done anything in there. Because my faith in zos is now below zero and i believe if i do an achievement and lose it i will never get it back.

Same for Witches Festival achievements. I have those writs growing bigger and bigger in my inventory because i can't do them.

PC|EU
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone got word from Zenimax on this? It seems like they are unaware of the issue? I don't see this addressed anywhere.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »
    Has anyone got word from Zenimax on this? It seems like they are unaware of the issue? I don't see this addressed anywhere.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/497569/bug-pc-na-losing-credit-for-scalebreaker-achievements
    Thanks so much for the info, everyone. We've pinpointed what's causing this issue, and are working to get it fixed for a future patch.
    HansK wrote: »
    Thanks Gina, can/will these lost achievements be corrected when the patch goes live?

From what we can tell, the achievements are actually still there on the backend, so they haven't actually been lost. Depending on how it gets fixed, the hope is they will just re-appear on their own once the fix rolls out, but that's still TBD.
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/497569/bug-pc-na-losing-credit-for-scalebreaker-achievements
    Thanks so much for the info, everyone. We've pinpointed what's causing this issue, and are working to get it fixed for a future patch.
    HansK wrote: »
    Thanks Gina, can/will these lost achievements be corrected when the patch goes live?

From what we can tell, the achievements are actually still there on the backend, so they haven't actually been lost. Depending on how it gets fixed, the hope is they will just re-appear on their own once the fix rolls out, but that's still TBD.

I was told a similar response regarding my leaderboard scores not updating since the release of Cloudrest. It still hasn't been fixed. I hope this isn't the same case. It looks like they haven't responded in 3 weeks.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the " World First" Dragonhold bug leader board achievement ?
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die verschwindenden / verschwundenen Achievements sind ein nun bekannter Anzeigefehler der UI, der auftritt - und ich zitiere: if you have many many many achievements. Das dürfte auf dich ja zutreffen.
    The disappearing / disappearing Achievements are a now well-known display error of the UI that occurs - and I quote: if you have many many many achievements.
    That should apply to you.

Hope this brought it back on the list
    Edited by The_Saint on November 6, 2019 2:59PM
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang it the minute i almost catch up to this leaderboard the total goes up XD
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    When I get home tomorrow, get ready to put me at FIRST PLACE.

I never knew this thread existed. I have my screenshots, too. Sorry to disappoint whoever planned on taking 1st :D cause it looks like I'm winning by miles.
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    I also cant help but notice top players are all PC and im not but I carry a first place score :D
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooooyeah @Indoril_Nerevar give em a run for their money!
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I get home tomorrow, get ready to put me at FIRST PLACE.

I never knew this thread existed. I have my screenshots, too. Sorry to disappoint whoever planned on taking 1st :D cause it looks like I'm winning by miles.

I'm pretty sure everyone on that list has more points than what seems in there. People just update whenever a patch is about to close, so those points are Scalebreaker points. I myself am over 38500 already for example.

Still nice to have more competition tho, let's see what happens at the end of Dragonhold (provided they actually fix the missing achievements this monday as they say they will).
    PC|EU
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been considering making a discord for achievement gurus, maybe 30 or 35k plus only, to share farming info/etc, any bugged achieves we see, etc. that way a lot of info is in one place for multiple platforms. maybe people who still need the same sorta stuff can more easily find partners as well.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We have a fix slated for Monday's incremental patch, and your progress is not lost. Once you log in, any achievements that appeared to be missing will show up.
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭

We have a fix slated for Monday's incremental patch, and your progress is not lost. Once you log in, any achievements that appeared to be missing will show up.

Even though we won't get this on console for months probably, I am super glad to hear this.
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed an issue where having a large amount of achievements could cause completed achievements to display as incomplete. Anything that previously appeared as unearned will now be displayed properly.

I’ll see you guys in 2020 when console gets this 🥳
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of today the issue with achievements disappearing in the game’s UI ought to be fixed on PC. Hopefully on consoles soon too.

The leaderboard is therefore open again.
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can confirm its fixed on pc. :D
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed and first update^^

9t3JVL9.jpg
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    here we go

bUxYSoU.png
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭
    Glad they finally fixed this bug!
    teuMEpB.png
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just out of Curiosity how much Crowns or In game Gold do you have to spend to earn all Housing Achievements?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Just out of Curiosity how much Crowns or In game Gold do you have to spend to earn all Housing Achievements?

A lot^^
    i think it was between 15-20mio gold
    You need 11,3mio for the count/countess achievement and then a few other houses. The decoration stuff is not that much then...
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I looked it up and its 200K crowns for all the Crown Store Inclusive homes
    and another 33Mil gold for all the other.

here is the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YBf5fghDWFiZbLgVpmLemhcieKP-cojDojItGNpWgEU/edit#gid=0
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But you dont need all homes to get the achievements
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    I looked it up and its 200K crowns for all the Crown Store Inclusive homes
    and another 33Mil gold for all the other.

here is the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YBf5fghDWFiZbLgVpmLemhcieKP-cojDojItGNpWgEU/edit#gid=0
    But you dont need all homes to get the achievements

Indeed. You also don't need the exclusive ones neither.
    PC|EU
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the leaderboard, hope this link works

PC-NA 38085

VcGcRbt.png

https://imgur.com/VcGcRbt
    Edited by Zyva on December 2, 2019 4:16AM
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭