The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Housing] Furnished Item for Trial

MrCray78
MrCray78
✭✭✭✭
It would not be bad if there were furniture related to the achivements of trials for example Aetherian Orbs for the HM of the Aetherian archive,lunar altar for Maw of Lorkhaj HM etc ...
PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree.

I don't know why we have so many furnishing items related to achievements from quests, but no furnishings from trials...
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    It would not be bad if there were furniture related to the achivements of trials for example Aetherian Orbs for the HM of the Aetherian archive,lunar altar for Maw of Lorkhaj HM etc ...

I agree!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seem to recall getting a trophy of some kind from the Foundation Stone Atronach, but I certainly wouldn't mind more furnishings!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also why not just remove BoE from everything in game, so pve decorator's can buy other furniture which they cannot get unless they raid or pvp and alot of rper's don't like doing that, so it'll be good for the economy too imo.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Also why not just remove BoE from everything in game, so pve decorator's can buy other furniture which they cannot get unless they raid or pvp and alot of rper's don't like doing that, so it'll be good for the economy too imo.

Because everyone isn't special, so work for it if you want it and then you can appreciate it when you have it, get it?
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »

Because everyone isn't special, so work for it if you want it and then you can appreciate it when you have it, get it?

I don't really see the difference in where you spend your time to get what you want, earning gold can take just as long as earning the item itself tbh.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »

I don't really see the difference in where you spend your time to get what you want, earning gold can take just as long as earning the item itself tbh.

But earning gold doesn't require any kind of skill whatsoever
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if instead of those treasure items at the end of a hard mode, we got golden quality type of furnishings.