Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Renewed ESO Plus, got crowns, but no buff or anything else.

NewFordOrder
NewFordOrder
✭✭✭
Today I realized my ESO Plus had expired, so I renewed for 3 more months through Crown Store. I got my crowns, but not the buff nor craft bag. Paying for something and then not getting it makes me unhappy. Please advise.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried the whole restarting the entire console thing? I believe I've heard that makes it click in for some people
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, no luck.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to contact support. I expect both PSN and ESO support. You might have to suffer a round of ritual finger pointing to find the one that will actually fix the problem.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Wth
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket with ZOS and issue was resolved. Thx.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket with ZOS and issue was resolved. Thx.

Cool. Thanks for the update. I was afraid ZOS would tell you to go to Sony, only to have Sony tell you to go to ZOS.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus