The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aleissa Bridge...let’s make it awesomer-er

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
I think we all know what the bridge needs is a random timer for every once in a while, when there are 20+ players in the area, for Molag Bol to get peeved and open a mega dolmen right on top. Like just send forty daedroth to clean things up. That would be really cool, lol.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that would be awesome...

maybe let a few of the IC district bosses out and about and have them doing some routes around the outposts and bridge...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal

YES. I didn’t think of the IC flag and district bosses, but that level of badness. I love it!
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be totally cool if random things like this spawned in Cyrodiil. I say BRING IT ON!!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we drop a dolmen on Alessia Bridge for EP/AD and a randomly spawning one somewhere between Chalman/Bleakers or Bleakers/Aleswell for EP/DC.

Where do AD and DC usually fight in large numbers?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we drop a dolmen on Alessia Bridge for EP/AD and a randomly spawning one somewhere between Chalman/Bleakers or Bleakers/Aleswell for EP/DC.

between ash and nikel...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 15, 2017 11:08PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

between ash and bleakers...

I had to ask, since I haven't seen them fighting much on PC/NA Vivec. I'm a staunch EP player, so I don't know where DC and AD go to farm each other.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tinythinker has some really good ideas on "spicing" things up a bit in cyrodiil...

at this point, some simple cosmetic changes to the keeps and outposts would be extremely welcomed...
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tinythinker has some really good ideas on "spicing" things up a bit in cyrodiil...

at this point, some simple cosmetic changes to the keeps and outposts would be extremely welcomed...

*checks list*

Um, Alessia bridge: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/240424/sieging-bridges
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*checks list*

Um, Alessia bridge: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/240424/sieging-bridges

just watched bridge on the river kwai the other weekend, for like the millionth time (that ending still gets me pissed off at alec guinness)...oh heck's yes:

1292677381498116164.gif
    Edited by geonsocal on December 16, 2017 12:05AM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VaranisArano

Probably the most active AD/DC non-keep/resource set piece is the gate between nickel and ash. On weekends I can usually find a significant 20+ battle there at least once a night.

But the Aleissa Bridge reigns supreme. On PS4 NA, DC goes there specifically to farm, even when they have no ports anywhere nearby.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On Vivec that answer is most simply amusing. Anywhere where DC thinks there'll be almost no opposition.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or better yet, any group trying to farm a location spawns enraged city guards to clean them out.
    ZOS really needs to do something to discourage the farming mentality that PVP has become.
  • mildlylucid
    mildlylucid
    ✭✭✭

Alessia Bridge at least whenever I PvP ;)
    Another day, another deathtrap.
    PC | NA | CP: 690+
    Main: Littlewill (50) - Khajiit Dragonknight Tank
    Alts:
    Bajzhli-do (50) - Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Tlanir Dro'flayn (23) - Dunmer Magicka Nightblade DPS
    Morgayne Dalodrel (21) - Breton Magicka Templar Healer
    Tumande Stormwatch (20) - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Tamdril Merilyn (5) - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight DPS
    Bjorngrim Ingensen (5) - Nord Warden Tank
    Gwynereth Bonecrusher (4) - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's enough PVE in Cyrodiil. I want the devs to work on making PVP more interesting.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When that d-tick finial hits, it will be huge.