The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Life festival 201?

hydrocynus
hydrocynus
✭✭✭✭✭
So am i missing something, or is this years' new life festival exactly the same as last year apart from getting some housing lamps?

Have they basically just re-enabled 1 year old code and if you had all the achieves there is no real point (unless your house is dark?)
My internet is invalid
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hydrocynus wrote: »
    So am i missing something, or is this years' new life festival exactly the same as last year apart from getting some housing lamps?

Have they basically just re-enabled 1 year old code and if you had all the achieves there is no real point (unless your house is dark?)

@hydrocynus

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    ****Master Healer...****
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand that the one time stuff was replaced with lamps? I got lots of consumables who work as emotes and no lamps?
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my first event and I'm having a blast. Have to go to bed. Bugger!

But you could sell your items - sure there's tons of folks like me that would buy them :)
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They made momentos of all the consumable versions. But other than that, nope should be pretty much as you describe.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a clockwork chandelier. It's totally not what I find "nice" (in my opinion, most overrated furniture style, but that's me) ..so these items will be either sold in future or given away as christmas gifts.

And I am loving this event. Far better than Witches' Festival.. but..well, It's my first...so, obviously, it's new to me!
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hydrocynus wrote: »

yes, same as witches festival, if you did the quest last year, you can not do it this year
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get used to it. This will be the case with pretty much every Holiday. Why would they want to reinvent a holiday every year when they already have one that they can use?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same as witch festival, the events carried over from last year. Same achievements, just some different rewards I believe.