Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What items did you get from the New Life event ?

HighKinlady
HighKinlady
✭✭✭✭
Post them below ! I’m curious if it’s the same as last year or new ones .
XB NA
High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the furnishing lights were special and specific to the New Life Festival, but it was a basic Dark Elf Streetlight =/
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh gosh people are gonna complain...

I got sick, so I slept in today, but I'm still gonna try and get some boxes, I'll post what I get then. I'm eager for the EXP boost.

I started playing this one last year, on the 20th, so I had no idea what I was doing and just crashed around, did the quests once and wandered off lol. So I look forward to enjoying it like it was meant to be.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah its the same things, its in the article on the news page on the website.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any furnishings in the lootz?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m still way too mad about the Mysterious Reward event to even consider participating in this. They come in runeboxes this time, so I’ll just buy the damn things.
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on December 14, 2017 4:12PM
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got an orc lantern
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got two new runeboxes (sword swallowers blade and fire breathers torch) and a khajiit lantern.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were new last year but they won't be anymore cause ZOS can't really afford the potential backlash from introducing new exclusive loot for each event. People would be like "no fair this person gets this thing cause they played in 2016 but I didn't until 2017!"

Still a little sore about never having that Striped Tiger Mount. :p
    Edited by ArchMikem on December 14, 2017 4:25PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • mochicake
    mochicake
    ✭✭
    First one so am loving it, the game is so populated. Fishing was crazy.

Got the hood in the first box, though someone generous had gifted that to me already.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda disappointed that none of the furnishings are new :/ but oh well, mementos and xp buff is nice.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • opallithia
    opallithia
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, was hoping we'd have a new or updated version of the hoods based on the new masks we got for the Witches Festival. I guess I can just focus on leveling then, since I literally did everything there is to do last year.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only played on ps4 so far 1 character and in her second box we got the bathers towel. Also 3 motif pages and a lantern. Running a 2nd one through and have gotten bupkis.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got some housing items. The best thing I got was the realisation that I have all the achievements from last year and I don't need to do this inane event all over again. I get there are some trinket boxes, but like 99.999% of what comes in these containers, I won't use them so I'm not even going to bother. The double xp is all I was hoping for.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colovian Fur Hood and some torches.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got another towel. Lol
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you automatically get the mementos if you completed it last year?

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We got sticks for the witches event. What crappy item do we get for this? I forget
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got an Indoril light out of the last box on my main. Wasn't actually expecting them to drop Morrowind furnishings, but apparently they are.

Otherwise, it was mostly the Skinchanger motifs and recipes. Those I'm stashing in my guild bank for my second account and anybody I know who happens to need them.

I've only done this on one character so far (the one who actually has all the achievements), so I've got quite a few left.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got a skinchanger motif for chests, so far i'm happy with the drops, it doesn't take long to clear a festival
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    House furnishing items for this event are related to lighting and fires. they're much more useful for me than the trees/sticks from Witches Fest so I'm happy
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind completing for new furnishing items. But I've got more motifs and runeboxes than I could ever sell, most left over from last year. So I'll probably be sitting this out since I got the 3 new mementos pretty much right away.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah maybe the people who hated the Witches sticks can get that new achievement bonfire and LOAD 'EM IN!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got sticks for the witches event. What crappy item do we get for this? I forget

Stones.

And then for the Jester's Festival, bones.
    signing off
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Stones.

I thought Jester’s was flags?

• Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No furnishings or runeboxes so far. Got the gold recipe though.
    PC/EU DC
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    got dres candles and a brazier, also happy but not even halfway through my first set of quests and hanging in an endless loading screen to eastmarch
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Stones.

I thought Jester’s was flags?

It was a play on "Sticks and stones may break your bones..."
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Clockwork lighting can drop since it seems people are getting light furnishings from everywhere else. That I wouldn't mind but I was under the impression as well that we would see some new unique holiday inspired lighting exclusive to the event, so that's kind of a letdown. Most of this stuff I already know how to make on my crafter.

*shrug* Guess I'll go memento hunt and call it a day.

PS - I still haven't forgotten about that missing Mystery Box thread Gina!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4702716#Comment_4702716
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on December 14, 2017 8:06PM
    love is love
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I get kicked off line every time I go to kynsgrove ..yay
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Clockwork lighting can drop since it seems people are getting light furnishings from everywhere else. That I wouldn't mind but I was under the impression as well that we would see some new unique holiday inspired lighting exclusive to the event, so that's kind of a letdown. Most of this stuff I already know how to make on my crafter.

*shrug* Guess I'll go memento hunt and call it a day.

PS - I still haven't forgotten about that missing Mystery Box thread Gina!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4702716#Comment_4702716

Yeah...I was hoping for unique lighting but was kinda assuming it would be ones we can already make, since they said "wide array." But, I see that a couple of posters have already received some MW lighting, so I'm hoping for some of those, though I can make all the green and blue ones (except the chandelier). Has anyone gotten any purple quality lighting? Or has it been just green/blue?