The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New dropped furnishings from farming?

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've enjoyed picking up conservatory furnishings from farming, ok, not the literal forests of burned and curved branches, but
  • golden shrub
  • dusk shrub
  • coldharbour glow stalks
  • pitcher plants
Today I pulled a golden lichen in Vvardenfell, which is completely new to me. Are there other dropped conservatory furnishings I'm missing?

Full list of furnishings that one can find from farming:
Base Game
  • Cold Harbour Glow Stalks
  • Burned branches/shrubs
  • Curved/Forked/Bent branches

Vvardenfell
  • Shrub, Bitter Brush
  • Shrub, Flowering Dusk
  • Plant, Golden Lichen
  • Plants, Swamp Pitcher cluster
  • Plants, Lava Pitcher cluster
  • Plant, Ash Frond
  • Fern, Ashen
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 14, 2017 11:47PM
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    You have nice luck. The only thing I got besides those branches was a fern.......
    Metal forever \m/
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've picked up some sort of bamboo/reeds.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have nice luck. The only thing I got besides those branches was a fern.......

Which fern @ValkyriesWolf ? I'm gonna start a list.

I also spend several hours a day farming. Some luck with RNG, and a lot of just running around. :)
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 14, 2017 11:51PM
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea about conservatory furnishing, don't have CwC dlc, but you can loot quite a lot of things in Vvardenfell. The droprates are almost non existant though, thousands of nodes later I've only found one lava bush or something.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Have to look that up, since I placed the fern in my house already.
    Metal forever \m/