The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wrath is gone from heavy armor but it wasn't the problem

• pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its almost like the dominance of heavy armor is a combination of factors including CP, specific gear sets, passive bonuses, and blocking.

Then add in the difficulty of balancing for PVP in Battlegrounds 4v4v4 and PVP in Cyrodiil (designed for groups of 2 to 24 players with everything from solo players to zergs to faction stacks) and you start to see that balancing armor sets has a lot more pieces to balance. Nerf something for Battlegrounds and you might destroy a playstyle for open field battle in Cyrodiil. ZOS has to balance both and they seem to be moving one step at a time on the heavy armor problem.

I used battlegrounds as an example as I got some good 1 on 1 fights there tonight. I don't think light armor needs to be touched. I do believe some sets need to be looked at seriously. Zos made a good start taking shuffle off heavy armor builds. Maybe in the Q1 free update Zos will balance some sets and skills again

A good start for BG maybe, but utterly destroyed one of the few defensive capabilities tanks had been relying on.

THE MORE WE CATER TO PVP, THE MORE PVE SUFFERS. THE MORE WE CATER TO PVP. THE MORE PVE SUFFERS. REPEAT AFTER ME.

If your pve tank is running ravager or seventh legion. You might want to talk to your tank

If you were running shuffle, plus the set that gives ult on dodge, and hist bark, you were running the meta.

Tavas shuffle tanks were not the meta for quite some time and hist bark wasnt the meta since like forever. And there are other options for ult tanks that doesnt even require you to run shuffle. So what are you even talking about? This is ur justification of "PVE ruined because of PVP". Lol.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's that beating the dead horse meme again?

89d.gif

• pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »
    The problem with heavy armor is over performing sets i.e Ravager, Seventh legion, Knight errant, etc.
    Medium armor gets no shields, reduce roll dodge and is extremely squishy.
    And Heavy armor has amazing healing, resources back, no real loss of damage compared to medium armor, amazing over performing sets where does that leave medium armor as viable for pvp?

You mention both Ravager and Seventh Legion Brute,
    which have an 8% chance of buffing for 10 seconds and a 10% chance of buffing for 5 seconds respectively

How do you feel running Ravager + Seventh Legion compares to running Automaton + Sword Dancer
    do you feel the % chance for temporary proc is better than the permanent stack on physical damage dual wield skills?
    do you feel the survivability of Heavy Armour offsets having to wait for procs?
    do you feel resource pools are too readily available for players in heavy when the procs temporarily buff them?

Comprehend that you are expressing an issue with sets that stack up Weapon Damage stat
    so comparing them directly, what do you feel makes the proc chance of Heavy more beneficial than the constant pool of Medium

Your argument has one big issue. It doesnt take into account the heavy/medium armor playstyles. You cant just look at the sets on paper and completely ignore how PVP is actually played.

For starters 7th legion is up prety much 100% of the time but anw thats not the point. PVP in general revolves around burst. Maybe not as much as it used to cause everyone play tanks these days but still. You need burst. You are not doing a DPS parse. When it procs u get the damn kill and thats what matters. 100% uptime on max wpn dmg doesnt necessarily mean that its better.

Also, in heavy armor you can stay on offense way more time than medium armor so u can do more dmg in the end. Medium armor builds in general dont stay too much time on offense in the first place because they are way more squishy.

And the other big thing is that heavy armor can also use those medium armor sets that u mentioned very easily. On the contrary, medium armor cant use heavy armor sets as effectively cause that usually means healthy jewellery and heavy armor sets in general have limited synergy with medium armor. They require you to get hit and medium armor is built around not getting hit.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    THE MORE WE CATER TO PVP, THE MORE PVE SUFFERS. THE MORE WE CATER TO PVP. THE MORE PVE SUFFERS. REPEAT AFTER ME.
    This guy is the ultimate casual who wants ESO to be even easier. Stop crutching and learn how to play. PVP is part of this game and it should be balanced to the greatest degree possible.

I play medium with my stam builds because it's a rush. I love the speed. I've never had a heavy stam build even though I know it's advantageous.

I don't think medium is worse than light. The mobility is amazing and there should be a trade-off for that. I love playing medium builds, even if they are at a head to head combat disadvantage to heavy atm. I think that actually makes sense. If medium is to be buffed, so too should light, IMO.

I think it makes more sense to adjust heavy so that more PVE content isn't trivialized.

Alll these words thrown in my mouth, allllll this bull. Love it.

I want ESO to be more mechanically sound so difficulty is not done -wrong-. In not only an engaging and fun way, but a fair way. I heard a quote earlier in this forum and I think it holds true. There's a difference between hard and boring, and hard and fun, just like easy and boring, easy and fun. You only see easy boring. That's a personal problem.

PVP SHOULD NOT IMPACT PVE. PVP SHOULD NOT IMPACT PVE. REPEAT AFTER ME. This is non negotiable. By removing HA players ability to use shuffle, they objectively worsened the ability of tanks to stack defenses. That is objective, you cannot argue it, you cannot despute it. And if tanking is going to be something that we still need (And given there's anoher thread asking how we encourage it due to the -lack- of tanks) it's time to own up to the consequences of PVP's actions, and stop nerfing one for the sake of the other.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    Its almost like the dominance of heavy armor is a combination of factors including CP, specific gear sets, passive bonuses, and blocking.

Then add in the difficulty of balancing for PVP in Battlegrounds 4v4v4 and PVP in Cyrodiil (designed for groups of 2 to 24 players with everything from solo players to zergs to faction stacks) and you start to see that balancing armor sets has a lot more pieces to balance. Nerf something for Battlegrounds and you might destroy a playstyle for open field battle in Cyrodiil. ZOS has to balance both and they seem to be moving one step at a time on the heavy armor problem.

I used battlegrounds as an example as I got some good 1 on 1 fights there tonight. I don't think light armor needs to be touched. I do believe some sets need to be looked at seriously. Zos made a good start taking shuffle off heavy armor builds. Maybe in the Q1 free update Zos will balance some sets and skills again

A good start for BG maybe, but utterly destroyed one of the few defensive capabilities tanks had been relying on.

how PvE suffers? last time i check, players were still doing HM of all Vet trials with no problems, vMA was still a walk in the park, and dungeons are even worth mention, so explain me how "PVE suffers", because it don't get it. I hear the "PvE is getting ruined by PvP balance" a millon times, and yet i haven't see any PvP related change that actually affected PvE in a disruptive way. Block cost, sustain and other factors have been nerfed a dozen times and people is still completing the hardest content of the game the same day a patch get released (if not before), and what people fails to realize that PvE was the MAIN reason why they nerfed sustain and other aspects the last couple of patches, players were so strong that was getting imposible to balance the content.

Very solid argument and will most likely get ignored bc it just makes to much sense. People in pve just don’t like when a change comes they have to do their cp again and Chang a skill or two. Then they are right back to infinite sustain and 40k dps. Look how every sorc and stam dk went to just heavy attack builds and did even better dps then before.

Truth is nothing from pvp can ever hurt pve bc it’s easy and not hard to adapt with slight changes to cp or rotation.

For pvp it’s really hard to adapt to an OP class or skill it’s pretty much deal with it or jump ship to the new meta.

Magicka Templar disagrees........(bolded part)
    PvE is easier to adapt to due to it´s nature of being predictable, while in PvP you can never be 100% sure what your opponent is running (you can but I think you get my point).
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree heavy armor is still not very balanced when compared to medium armor. In most PvP situations why would a player “waste” time decked out in medium?

With Wrobel Mechanics™ one does not make hard decisions, as they can have everything. https://imgur.com/yyUyihw that’s unbuffed and not optimized. I could push that particular build further if I wanted too.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Nerf Heavy Armor some more, destro zeglings are offended by players who do not die asap.
  • madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Find a way to buff medium.
    Heavy can't take any more nerfs.

Besides, the only reason soldiers didn't wear heavy armor historically was because they couldn't afford it. So it is historically superior than leather for traditional melee warriors.

Plate armor made you practically invincible.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Besides, the only reason soldiers didn't wear heavy armor historically was because they couldn't afford it. So it is historically superior than leather for traditional melee warriors.

also superior in game.

But what they need to do is look into buffing medium before just nerfing heavy. It is a fair point that heavy does not need any more nerfs. Currently heavy is the only enjoyable stam combat, and the game has to keep being fun .

Medium is so bad, it needs to be completely reworked from the ground up.
  • madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    madeeh91rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps add "Increased Dodge Chance by ~3% for each piece of medium equipped" ?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wait, knight errant is op now? seriously?
    just like how fury was ''broken op'' right?
    And guess what? Barely nobody uses it now.

We told that wrath isnt the issue, but instead all of you were like ''hurr durr heavy armor shouldn't do damage hurr durr''

So yeah. shut up with the nerf heavy posts.

Edit:
    about the idea of buffing medium armor, I wanted to ask,
    How are you gonna buff medium armor without making stamblades broken op?
    They already work pretty well in open world, on medium armor simply because cloak gives them enough time to react to the situation,
    And they have too high regen stats, without really sacrificing anything.

Buffing medium without adjusting nightblades might make cyrodiil a horror movie scene.

Edited by Ragnarock41 on December 13, 2017 9:57AM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »

also superior in game.

But what they need to do is look into buffing medium before just nerfing heavy. It is a fair point that heavy does not need any more nerfs. Currently heavy is the only enjoyable stam combat, and the game has to keep being fun .

Medium is so bad, it needs to be completely reworked from the ground up.

I agree with this.

Medium needs an unbiased rework. With unbiased I mean shoud not favor cloak users.
    Yes, heavy doesnt have a block cost bonus(used to have), instead we have sturdy now,and medium should be similar to that.

So make nbs actually sacrifice something for cloak if they wanna permacloak.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is officially now a nerf NB thread. I guess nerf sorc threads got outdated.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Heavy armor has amazing healing, resources back, no real loss of damage compared to medium armor
    Yep. Recently I switched to heavy armour. So far I used medium for PvP. But after recent changes in game (mainly after Morrowid patch, introduction of warden class & its un-dodge-able spamable and also after some changes in DK & Sorc CC) -
    I switched to heavy armour and... OMG.. the difference is like night and day.
    And even though I don't use some of those sets (like Ravager, Seventh legion, Knight errant) - I still have better overall DMG output (because I can survive longer so I have more time to react & deal that dmg :wink: ) and also - recourse management in heavy armour.... :o
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 13, 2017 11:19AM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP SHOULD NOT IMPACT PVE. PVP SHOULD NOT IMPACT PVE. REPEAT AFTER ME. This is non negotiable. By removing HA players ability to use shuffle, they objectively worsened the ability of tanks to stack defenses. That is objective, you cannot argue it, you cannot despute it. And if tanking is going to be something that we still need (And given there's anoher thread asking how we encourage it due to the -lack- of tanks) it's time to own up to the consequences of PVP's actions, and stop nerfing one for the sake of the other.

The only thing that changed in PvE is that Tava's isn't an option for DK tanks anymore. What are you even talking about?

Noone ever used shuffle in PvE for the sake of being tankier
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And then again a lot of us have no trouble in medium armor whatsoever.
    Could it be knowing how to properly build and play?
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No more nerfs please.

I’m so tired of PvP tears. Such a small part of the community, yet the devs are constantly jacking with it.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    The problem with heavy armor is over performing sets i.e Ravager, Seventh legion, Knight errant, etc.
    And Heavy armor has amazing healing, resources back, no real loss of damage compared to medium armor, amazing over performing sets where does that leave medium armor as viable for pvp?

which have an 8% chance of buffing for 10 seconds and a 10% chance of buffing for 5 seconds respectively

How do you feel running Ravager + Seventh Legion compares to running Automaton + Sword Dancer
    do you feel the % chance for temporary proc is better than the permanent stack on physical damage dual wield skills?
    do you feel resource pools are too readily available for players in heavy when the procs temporarily buff them?

Comprehend that you are expressing an issue with sets that stack up Weapon Damage stat
    so comparing them directly, what do you feel makes the proc chance of Heavy more beneficial than the constant pool of Medium

Your argument has one big issue. It doesnt take into account the heavy/medium armor playstyles. You cant just look at the sets on paper and completely ignore how PVP is actually played.

Was not an argument, was a line of inquiry
    if specific sets are the issue, then what is it about Heavy Armour more generally that makes those sets an issue
    And the other big thing is that heavy armor can also use those medium armor sets that u mentioned very easily. On the contrary, medium armor cant use heavy armor sets as effectively cause that usually means healthy jewellery and heavy armor sets in general have limited synergy with medium armor. They require you to get hit and medium armor is built around not getting hit.

Yes, this is why they were mentioned
    Personally run my Sword Dancer set as 3 jewelry and 2 weapons, so it can be in Light, Heavy, or Medium setups
    but why, for example, is 7th legion an issue but something like 5 Sword Dancer + 5 crafted Heavy Hundings Rage did not receive mention?

Is it the survivability associated with Heavy that makes proc sets worthwhile?
    If so, what is facilitating that survivability? If it is Armour Rating, then is there potential benefit to a Fortified Brass Medium set for % based Stamina Regen, Cost Reduction and Weapon Damage stat?
    Would a Medium Fortified Brass + Sword Dancer setup with Shuffle work in place of straight Heavy tanking -- why or why not?
    What areas is Medium underperforming in such that it does not facilitate interesting play?

Is it more advantageous to go 5 Heavy + 2 Medium or straight 7 Heavy,
    if the latter, which aspect of the available stat bonuses from doing so makes it advantageous?
    Is it because of the added capacity to Health stack?

Looking at 'overperforming' sets necessitates looking at what factors make them perform so much better than others
    simply nerfing the sets will cause people to come up with new sets to use instead
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • tizodd
    tizodd
    ✭✭✭
    Precisely the reason why PvE and PvP should be balanced separately. I've yet to see an mmo balance them together without screwing over the other side.

Unfortunately, PvE'ers always seem to get the short end of the stick because it's usually PvP'ers complaining about being killed by some OP build/gear set/etc. Then something gets changed to appease the PvP crowd, and PvE'ers just have to sit there and take it.
  • Insanepirate01
    Insanepirate01
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people assume I'm in heavy because I'm harder to kill while actually running medium for the shuffle.

With a snb back bar and troll king I'm actually fairly hard to kill on my Stam sorc as well as enjoying all the benefits of medium.

I do agree that medium could use a buff but not with the notion that it's completely useless and that you should wear heavy or go home.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No one uses heavy xbox na, you will get laughed at.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goshua wrote: »
    I'm always amazed by the people who think that people can't/shouldn't be mobile or active on the battlefield in heavy armor. That's simply not how it was historically.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc

Now, that's not to say that ZOS has gotten the balance of tankiness to damage potential quite right - they certainly haven't. But please don't repeat bad myths about historical armor in order to justify your argument. That's bad history. Real armor is so much cooler than that.

What is true is that they tired fast. Doing a few star jumps and push ups is not in the same ball park as being in a skirmish and fighting for your life against multiple opponents, any longer than 5 mins solid you'd be worn out in HA.

No offense, but if your PVP fight is going on longer than 5 minutes of solid combat, I don't think the problem is the heavy armor.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

The only thing that changed in PvE is that Tava's isn't an option for DK tanks anymore. What are you even talking about?

I dont think you can speak for everyone, but puting it aside.

The point, which many people seem hell bent on avoiding, is that nothing done for the sake of PVP should have an impact on PVE meta, and it does frequently in reguard for tanking. Nerfs to heavy armor, tank skills, blocking in general, the evidence and list is as long as the list of updates. It's time it stopped here.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I don't like is that they just removed Wrath and didn't replace it with anything at all. Would have been nice to see some sort of new passive.

What I don't understand AT ALL however, is why sets like Ravager and Truth are heavy armor sets. The only medium armor set that kind of comes close (but is way worse due to the VERY short duration) is Senshe. Why? What's the logic behind this? I understand Seventh Legion and Fury being heavy armor since they require you to get hit in order to proc. But Ravager and Truth should be medium armor sets since they proc on offense.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

I dont think you can speak for everyone, but puting it aside.

The point, which many people seem hell bent on avoiding, is that nothing done for the sake of PVP should have an impact on PVE meta, and it does frequently in reguard for tanking. Nerfs to heavy armor, tank skills, blocking in general, the evidence and list is as long as the list of updates. It's time it stopped here.

For a while now, ZOS has been making people commit to a playstyle/gear choices if they want to invest heavily in one thing or another. If you want lots of penetration, you'll have to invest a lot of gear into it. If you want that armor skill, you have to wear five pieces of it not just one - fits right in line with recent changes.

Tava's got nerfed because it was the PVE meta for ulti-generating tanks. Bloodspawns + Tava's, that was a tanking mainstay and it finally got hit with the "No, we don't want any clear BIS meta here" hammer. I wasn't surprised in the least to see Tava's Favor get hit.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glorious.

Classic example of "PVPERS WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED".

Everyone cries about Wrath. Wrath is removed. "WRATH WASN'T THE PROBLEM".

Never give into a minority. They will only ask for more. Appeasement is never the answer.

Well that is always the problem. Those who can not get it that they are getting killed in PvP always whine around.
    and ask for nerfs for those things that killed them.

so I say: in cyro all weapons and abilities without dmg
    all can battle, but no one can get killed.
    all problems solved and PVE has the quietness it needs.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Was not an argument, was a line of inquiry
    if specific sets are the issue, then what is it about Heavy Armour more generally that makes those sets an issue

Yes, this is why they were mentioned
    Personally run my Sword Dancer set as 3 jewelry and 2 weapons, so it can be in Light, Heavy, or Medium setups
    but why, for example, is 7th legion an issue but something like 5 Sword Dancer + 5 crafted Heavy Hundings Rage did not receive mention?

Is it the survivability associated with Heavy that makes proc sets worthwhile?
    If so, what is facilitating that survivability? If it is Armour Rating, then is there potential benefit to a Fortified Brass Medium set for % based Stamina Regen, Cost Reduction and Weapon Damage stat?
    Would a Medium Fortified Brass + Sword Dancer setup with Shuffle work in place of straight Heavy tanking -- why or why not?
    What areas is Medium underperforming in such that it does not facilitate interesting play?

Is it more advantageous to go 5 Heavy + 2 Medium or straight 7 Heavy,
    if the latter, which aspect of the available stat bonuses from doing so makes it advantageous?
    Is it because of the added capacity to Health stack?

Looking at 'overperforming' sets necessitates looking at what factors make them perform so much better than others
    simply nerfing the sets will cause people to come up with new sets to use instead

I was talking about the argument that you cant compare the two setups because of proc chance vs 100% uptime. And the reason why you can compare them is burst. It doesnt matter if you have 100% uptime or not. Its not a DPS parse. No build in the game stays on offense 100% of the time. Especially medium armor builds. Its about getting the kill. If the proc is there when it matters then who gives a crap about the set not being procced when i was running behind a tower. Id just take 7th over hundings any day. This is what makes those sets "overperform". The procs are usually there when it matters because they synergize perfectly with the playstyle and u dont even need to do anything for the proc. Something that cant be said for medium + heavy sets cause the synergy is just not there.

Also you are talking about fortified brass in medium. But you see, thats the whole issue. The fact that we are even talking about brass in medium is the damn problem. Im not talking about a couple of specific builds and their effectiveness just for the sake of being in medium armor. Im talking about the medium armor playstyle in general. If i have to play like a heavy build to be viable then whats the point of playing in medium. Whats the point of having distinct playstyles based on armor type for that matter if at the end of the day there is only one viable playstyle.
    Edited by pieratsos on December 13, 2017 1:04PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    Glorious.

Classic example of "PVPERS WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED".

Everyone cries about Wrath. Wrath is removed. "WRATH WASN'T THE PROBLEM".

Never give into a minority. They will only ask for more. Appeasement is never the answer.

Well that is always the problem. Those who can not get it that they are getting killed in PvP always whine around.
    and ask for nerfs for those things that killed them.

so I say: in cyro all weapons and abilities without dmg
    all can battle, but no one can get killed.
    all problems solved and PVE has the quietness it needs.

Cyrodiil as a giant dance battle?
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep the nerfs in pvp and leave pve alone

why on earth would anyone imagine you can balance both at the same time

get a grip
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    What I don't like is that they just removed Wrath and didn't replace it with anything at all. Would have been nice to see some sort of new passive.

What I don't understand AT ALL however, is why sets like Ravager and Truth are heavy armor sets. The only medium armor set that kind of comes close (but is way worse due to the VERY short duration) is Senshe. Why? What's the logic behind this? I understand Seventh Legion and Fury being heavy armor since they require you to get hit in order to proc. But Ravager and Truth should be medium armor sets since they proc on offense.

The proc-rate of Ravager (8% on melee damage) almost makes the set balanced in my opinion. The only class that I´ve seen utilize it successfully is stamina Templar using jabs to proc it (might be other way to proc it successfully but stamplar is the class being most successful with it as far as I know). Truth has a very special condition to proc it, by putting an enemy off-balance. That can be done by blocking a heavy attack from an enemy, and since tanks (which often uses heavy armor) tends to block a lot, you´ve your connection.

I think both of those sets are fairly balanced. The only HA-set that need a tweak is 7th Legion. I would like to see 7th Legion heal being converted into a "Heal Over Time" instead of a burst heal. Also give the set a cooldown.