The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My christmas gift wish for 2017: Coldharbour Surreal Estate

ShadowHvo
ShadowHvo
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear Zenimax,

We, your ghastly vampires, foul necromancers and other abominations on the face of Tamriel, have long wished for a place of our own. The many homesteads upon Tamriel, while grand, small, beautiful and stunning each and all, have one thing in common: They lie awfully close to villages, towns, cities, each with residents armed with pitchforks and torches.

But the beautiful realm of Coldharbour, oh such a stunning place! It reeks with despair, death and decay - A true mockery of the beauty of Tamriel, one must truly say! Molag Bal may not be kind, a dominator, a defiler rarely is, but to return, is what I dearly wish.

Wrothgar may have taken its place this christmas, but let this thread be a little reminder: Many of us are still looking forth to the day, that we can reside within the realm of Coldharbour.

I shall provide you with a few datamined, but thematic images, in case anyone is wondering what its about.

gp_crwn_housing_coldharborplot_1x1.jpg
gp_crwn_housing_molagbalpack_1x1.jpg
gp_crwn_housing_coldharbourpack_1x1.jpg
Nighren - The Shadow Striker
Leader of Bloodlines
-- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad it’s going to cost $800.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a house, but I would SERIOUSLY consider a house in Coldharbour.

Make it happen ZOS! ;)
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What a bargain, wouldn't you say?
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

• Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’d love a cold harbor house. I’d like to see more variety in sizes. Not everyone a 13k crown mansion.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure all Goths playing ESO here will run to get this one :P
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Awesome. You couldn´t have said it better.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also looking forward to seeing what a Cold Harbor house will look like.

There really is only one house currently in game that would really fit a vampire, IMO. Forsaken Stonghold is well away from towns and cities and has a fortress type feel, because it us a stone fortress. Actually that and the cottage in Glenumbra.
    Edited by Katahdin on December 12, 2017 7:52PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome. You couldn´t have said it better.

Perhaps thats a little stretch, but I'll definitely pay a sizeable amount for such a beauty fully furnished.

We all see value in different things.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --