The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PvDOOR has a PRICE - 6v1 feat. Thelon

King_Thelon
King_Thelon
✭✭✭✭✭
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video. Looks like a fun fight.
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion these guys have no clue what to do with you and how to attack you...
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should probably reword your title. 6v1 implies you had 5 buddies helping you kill 1 dude when in the video you have a guy on oils helping to kill 6 dudes.

Otherwise this is a classic example of the kinds of players that make 1vX possible in the current meta, i.e. they didn't snare you, they CC'd you I think twice in 4 minutes, their damage was abysmally low, two of them were sub 50, they stood under two oils pouring from above, I only noticed two ultimates (a dual wield ult and what was probably soul harvest from the magblade).

This is why I don't post my own 1vX videos, it never feel like I've done anything impressive.

Another interesting observation, all those times you rune caged the EP... if you had just used another crushing shock or stunned them with streak instead, they probably would have died in less than 2 minutes.

I should also add that I did enjoy the video (good job). I guess sometimes I just tired of the constant positive attention 1vX gets when it almost exclusively depends upon extraordinarily bad or undergeared/underleveled players being the majority of the X.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    I didn't know NPCs could rez other NPCs.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    You should probably reword your title. 6v1 implies you had 5 buddies helping you kill 1 dude when in the video you have a guy on oils helping to kill 6 dudes.

Otherwise this is a classic example of the kinds of players that make 1vX possible in the current meta, i.e. they didn't snare you, they CC'd you I think twice in 4 minutes, their damage was abysmally low, two of them were sub 50, they stood under two oils pouring from above, I only noticed two ultimates (a dual wield ult and what was probably soul harvest from the magblade).

This is why I don't post my own 1vX videos, it never feel like I've done anything impressive.

Another interesting observation, all those times you rune caged the EP... if you had just used another crushing shock or stunned them with streak instead, they probably would have died in less than 2 minutes.

I should also add that I did enjoy the video (good job). I guess sometimes I just tired of the constant positive attention 1vX gets when it almost exclusively depends upon extraordinarily bad or undergeared/underleveled players being the majority of the X.

In his defense, even though they were pugs, their group healing and ability to keep rezzing made the fight look frustrating to keep up the offense. He might have left the keep frustrated had their not been oils up top keeping the heals/rezzes in check.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

In his defense, even though they were pugs, their group healing and ability to keep rezzing made the fight look frustrating to keep up the offense. He might have left the keep frustrated had their not been oils up top keeping the heals/rezzes in check.

Group healing maybe, but that was pretty weak too to be honest, and the rezzing honestly wasn't so bad, but then I'm more accustomed to Kush raid 1 coming in and mass rezzing Kush raid 2. One guy rezzing (without the rez passive I think, it was pretty slow and they were all VERY low alliance rank)

Since their overall damage was so low and there wasn't a lockdown magDK wailing on him 100% of the fight, I would have mine camped one body and crushing shocked the other. They were doing nothing to his stamina pool, so there was more than enough room to sprint for a bash as well.

I stand my Rune Cage actually hurting his potential for that fight as well. There were no permablockers, he Caged the wrong guy a couple times, the delay in the stun hurt his burst a few times, the extra damage from an additional cast of something else likely would have been more useful.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know how to feel about it. That funny rune prison missckick after meteor... Cool that you use target highlight. It would be cool to check combat metrics, as I bet you did more damage than those 6 courageous warriors.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Group healing maybe, but that was pretty weak too to be honest, and the rezzing honestly wasn't so bad, but then I'm more accustomed to Kush raid 1 coming in and mass rezzing Kush raid 2. One guy rezzing (without the rez passive I think, it was pretty slow and they were all VERY low alliance rank)

Since their overall damage was so low and there wasn't a lockdown magDK wailing on him 100% of the fight, I would have mine camped one body and crushing shocked the other. They were doing nothing to his stamina pool, so there was more than enough room to sprint for a bash as well.

I stand my Rune Cage actually hurting his potential for that fight as well. There were no permablockers, he Caged the wrong guy a couple times, the delay in the stun hurt his burst a few times, the extra damage from an additional cast of something else likely would have been more useful.

yea, definitely not going to dispute that. But for 1 player, those terrible heals still would have pushed the fight in their favor (after an hour lol) had they not started line-dancing in oils lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    needs moar teabag
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    Nice video. Looks like a fun fight.

Ty friend it was fun!
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Drummerx04

Ya targeting in ESO has never been great, but I made a few mistakes here too. I was still pretty new at this rotation but only gotten better :wink:
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also enjoyed it, gj

Some people just can't stand good magsorc 1vsX

When no one attacking magDK on the video - "gj magDK"

when no one attacking magsorc on the video - "dude, you payed them?"
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    only possible on NA :D come to EU and feel the pain.
    gj
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »
    I also enjoyed it, gj

Some people just can't stand good magsorc 1vsX

When no one attacking magDK on the video - "gj magDK"

when no one attacking magsorc on the video - "dude, you payed them?"
    @Neloth

haha so insightful! Glad you enjoyed the clip friend
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freaking awesome! LOL. Love your vids Thelon!
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    target practice 101

good vid
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freaking awesome! LOL. Love your vids Thelon!

Ty friend glad you liked it!!
    target practice 101

good vid

Haha that's a good way to put it :wink: glad you liked the clip friend!
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jurand80 wrote: »
    only possible on NA :D come to EU and feel the pain.
    gj

it's cause we're fatter over here. Them fingers don't find the right keys so good
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »
    needs moar teabag

Those who meet the true born KING THELON on the battlefield have faced the perils of great price. Unlike countless of their cowardly brethren who turn tail in search of their mindless hoard, they have chosen to face their death, knowing that their olive tree shall perish. For this, the KING OF THE DOMINION graciously offers them a swift and honourable death, that they may enter Valhalla with a shred of the dignity long since abandoned by countless others
    Edited by King_Thelon on December 31, 2017 12:48AM