The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Language

ibo2144
ibo2144
Is there a way you can change the language for the pause menu? Meaning skills and everything

Best Answer

• Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pause menu. Meaning skills and everything...
    Do you mean all interface?
    Don't know what about officially supported languages (I think I'd seen the settings in ESO launcher), but to change game language to one of not supported languages (e.g. Russian, Spanish, Polish etc.) you need an addon made by fans (if it exists). Of course it acceptable on PC platform only.
    Edited by Ermiq on December 8, 2017 10:02AM
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
    Answer ✓
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't duplicate your own thread's like that. To answer your question, I don't think there is any official, but If you are on pc there might be an addon
    Argonian masterrace
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my understanding ESO only supports English, German and French. These are chosen on install/launcher for PC and I would assume either some choice or via product purchased on consoles.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres no pause menu, its an mmo.
    But yeah, like the others said, you can select language in game launcher. If your language is not officially supported, you can install unofficial translation ( for example: Spanish, Polish, Russian..) This is only for PC version, though.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU