The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Home & Furnishing Pack Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Dec. 7 to Jan. 2

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Are you ready to deck the halls of your new Pariah’s Pinnacle home? This majestic home and coordinating Malacath’s Chosen Furnishing Pack are available in the ESO Crown Store now from December 7 to January 2!

Pariah’s Pinnacle
dd21fc32078c20f59888dcd44546e0ae.jpg

The grand and majestic mountaintop retreat of Orc cultural hero Baloth Bloodtusk was sealed off in the First Era by King Joile, but its ancient Orcish halls were recently reopened by order of King Kurog.

The Pariah's Pinnacle home is available on all platforms for a limited time from December 7 to January 2 and costs 16,250 crowns furnished or 13,000 crowns unfurnished.

Malacath’s Chosen Furnishing Pack
fbf576ac2e8ef755c8f352f427784ccf.jpg

Honor Malacath and his Orc-children with these typically sturdy and durable furnishings from the ancient mountain strongholds of Wrothgar.

The Malacath's Chosen Furnishing Pack is available for a limited time on all platforms, from December 7 through January 2 and costs 4,000 crowns.

Will you be hosting the ultimate New Life Festival soiree in your very own Pariah’s Pinnacle home? Show us your screenshots here or on Twitter at TESOnline. Happy Holidays!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol when is the IT dept gonna fix the forum so posts show up when you make them instead of having to go back and edit @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ;)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Assass1nN1nja
    Why can't we buy the new home with in game gold? I was looking forward to this home for months and I'm highly disappointed you can't.
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decorating this house leads to clipping or floating of all furniture placed on the hall’s indoor floors due to height differences in the surface. You can see this already happen when previewing the furnished variant. Major shortcoming.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know why you keep releasing these massive, yuge, gargantuan houses that we can only decorate a tiny fraction of because item caps.

No seriously wtf
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't we buy the new home with in game gold? I was looking forward to this home for months and I'm highly disappointed you can't.

It goes against how they are monetizing the game.

Edit: Seriously. There are free options in the game. There are gold options in the game. This house is neither because that is how they decided they wanted to monetize the game.
    Edited by Elsonso on December 7, 2017 4:48PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    I'd like to know why you keep releasing these massive, yuge, gargantuan houses that we can only decorate a tiny fraction of because item caps.

No seriously wtf

that's the question everyone asks and no one @ZOS gives an answer.... I think it's just marketing waiting for the right time to change the cap.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on December 7, 2017 5:36PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

No seriously wtf

that's the question everyone asks and no one @ZOS gives an answer.... I think it's just marketing waiting for the right time to change the cap.

fire and forget, lol
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hurray, the perfect house for an orc! <3<3<3<3<3
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No seriously wtf

this!!!
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No seriously wtf

The "right time" to change the caps was right after they released homestead and everyone and their brother had housing fever. Now.. the cap absolutely needs to be raised but my housing fever has past. I would have paid crowns in a hot New York minute when I had housing fever.. now... *shrugs* it depends on the cost and how many slots I'll get.

ZOS totally dropped the ball with the item cap limit *imho*
  • Assass1nN1nja

It goes against how they are monetizing the game.

Edit: Seriously. There are free options in the game. There are gold options in the game. This house is neither because that is how they decided they wanted to monetize the game.

I get what you are saying. I have had he Daggerfall Overlook manor since Homestead released day 1. Many of my guild mates agree that there should be split options for these limited homes. We spend a lot on crown crates, mounts, eso plus, etc... I'm sure most players don't have 3.8 million gold lying around to buy every single manor available. I would pay more for certain homes if they asked for it.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does the profusion of Orsinium options mean they'll be introducing drunken Echatere racing for New Life Festival this year? o:)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting design. Might make for a good Guild Hall, but definitely not what I would consider "homey."
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    Very interesting design. Might make for a good Guild Hall, but definitely not what I would consider "homey."

I agree, it's not at all close to being homey or cozy. But IMO it would be a fitting guild hall for PvE guilds, and simply perfect for an Orc RP guild.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No seriously wtf

Exactly right. Coming soon to the Crown Store: Increase item cap by 100 slots, only 5,000 Crowns!

And you'll need all 100 slots for (fittingly) Orcish Platforms, Block to level out the floor!
    Edited by Jaraal on December 8, 2017 4:33AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I can be 100% honest.
    for 2018 and forward, just phase out crowns and give us a currency balance in real $

At this point, in-game seems pointless so just sale us stuff for money vs any crown references.

make it simple on all platforms please.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels like someone's on holiday ;)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys keep making these HUGE $160.00 US Dollar 170,000 crown houses now for a long time but,
    when will a normal 1 room small house (NOT AN APARTMENT) like the ones that can be found in morrowind single player game be available? just something small and normal, even a small 1 room underground hideout would be perfect for us poor people.
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not available for gold, overpriced as ***, slot limitation - no thanks.
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on December 9, 2017 8:50PM
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys keep making these HUGE $160.00 US Dollar 170,000 crown houses now for a long time but,
    when will a normal 1 room small house (NOT AN APARTMENT) like the ones that can be found in morrowind single player game be available? just something small and normal, even a small 1 room underground hideout would be perfect for us poor people.

You can get one for $11k gold.
    Edited by nightstrike on December 10, 2017 7:55AM
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I can be 100% honest.
    for 2018 and forward, just phase out crowns and give us a currency balance in real $

At this point, in-game seems pointless so just sale us stuff for money vs any crown references.

make it simple on all platforms please.

Games (and some other situations/things) tend not to have real money balances but specific currency so you have less of a feel of exactly how much money you spend. Other non real life currency feels more like monopoly money, less real, so you are also more likely to spend it easier. Same why some people have a harder time handing over cash and think twice, while paying with a credit card feels easier. more distance. Also buying crowns means you already spend money to buy something, game currency, so it is locked into that. It is not clearly labeled money you could ask refunded because it's unspend and everyone can clearly and without doubt see how much. You basically already spend your money on tokens. Again making it easier to spend the tokens. And you also tend to get weird amounts so you almost always have some left over, which seems a shame to let go to waste, so you add a bit to it to be able to buy something, often leaving you with a little amount left... and so on.

In short, they are crowns for a reason and due to above reasons they are not going to go away.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO_Blash wrote: »
    Decorating this house leads to clipping or floating of all furniture placed on the hall’s indoor floors due to height differences in the surface. You can see this already happen when previewing the furnished variant. Major shortcoming.

The uneven texture of the floors is a huge problem. If you place a table, it's uneven, then when you try to place a chair, you can't make it usable because of collision with the uneven texture.

I dont know what the hell they were thinking when they made it the that way, but it needs to be fixed.
    Beta tester November 2013