The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC-EU] Trials event every Wednesday 21h CET

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Discord_banner-_EVENT_TRIAL_ESO.png

Greetings everyone,

@Nicky_W & myself decided to organise a weekly Trial event with viewers of our stream in Elder Scrolls Online and we decided to start with Asylum Sanctorium. We choose that specific Trial because it's new, and because the concept will allow us to really tune the difficulty the way we want.
We hope to see a lot of you joining!

When: Every Wednesday, at 21h CET
Requierement: Have access to the DLC ClockworkCity. EU Mega Server.
Rules: - Be kind, respectful, ready at 21h, with gear repaired, food & potions.
- Join our Voice chat (microphone not needed.) with push-to-talk enabled.
- Sign on Discord if you wish to save your spot and role. Signed people have priority. We save your spot 5 min after the event start before to be replaced. Only sign up if you have 1h to spare with us. If you prefer you can also jump in the stream and see if there is a spot free. That may happen.
Stream: Event & voice chat will be streamed here
ESO News: Every other week, we host ESONews Live before the event. Depending of the show, we may start a little bit late. But please, be ready on time anyway :)

We have organised two successful events the two last Wednesday. We finished Asylum Sanctorium normal, without wiping, with group of unexperienced players of various background, skills and advancement.

You are very welcome to join us if you are interested, or simply watch the stream if you prefer!

Screenshot_20171130_001236.png

Screenshot_20171122_235442.png
Edited by Elloa on February 15, 2018 12:27PM
  • SteveTCook
    SteveTCook
    Soul Shriven
    Boy, I would love to join one of these with you guys some time. Seems like a lot of fun, but they're during my work hours, so it's a no go for me just yet. One of these days, once I have a character leveled enough to join (my character is still pretty new), I'll look into taking a day off that allows me to join one. I have lots of vacation time saved up anyway, and this seems like a fun enough reason to take a day off.

Have fun doing it today, though. I'll be watching the stream from work! :smiley:
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some picture of our last group! We had among us a lvl 15 new players that just started ESO and was watching the stream. I'm really glad we got him with us, it was really fun! + it was our only Khajiit and this game need more Khajiit!

Screenshot_20171206_223121.png?width=803&height=452

We attempted Saint Holm + 1 adds, but we run out of time after few wipes we decided to clear it without adds. Definitively something we will attemtp at some point!

Screenshot_20171207_000020.png

Next week we will tackle Maw of Lorkaj!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Discord_banner-_EVENT_TRIAL_ESO_2.png

This week we decided to go with MAW OF LORKAJ Some of us has done it and some of us have not. As ususal everyone is welcome You need to have access to THIEVES GUILD to participate .
    Note: Did you know that the tactic usually used on the second boss is NOT the tactic that the developers had envisioned. So, I suggest to go blind, try it first. maybe we will figure out this secret tactic!

EVENT ON TWITCH

When: Wednesday 13Dec, 22h
    Rules:
    • - Be kind, respectful, ready at 22h, with gear repaired, food & potions.
    • - Join our Voice chat (microphone not needed.) with push-to-talk enabled.
    • - Sign on Discord if you wish to save your spot and role. Signed people have priority. We save your spot 5 min after the event start before to be replaced. Only sign up if you have 1h to spare with us.
    • - Stream Event & voice chat will be streamed.
    Edited by Elloa on December 13, 2017 11:45AM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wz7XRAC.png

Greetings everyone!

Its almost 2018 and time to prepare ourselves for the new year! @Nicky_W and myself are organising for each Wednesday of January HALL OF FABRICATION run open to everyone, as usual, no matter your past experience, your build or your gear.

The 4 events will be prepared in advance, and you can sign up for the 4 of them already. Our goal with this system is to ensure a smooth organisation and as little down time as possible, while allowing us for some flexibility and the possibility to welcome new players!

When: Wednesdays 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 of January - from 22h to 00h CET
    Requierement: Have access to Morrowind Chapter. EU Mega Server.
    Rules:
    • - Be kind, respectful, ready at 22h, with gear repaired, food & potions.
    • - Sign on Discord if you wish to save your spot and role. Signed people have priority. We save your spot 5 min after the event start before to be replaced.
    Stream Event & voice chat will be streamed.
    ESO News: Every other week, we host ESONews Live before the event. Depending of the show, we may start a little bit late. But please, be ready on time anyway.

If you want more infos or to sign up to save your spot, please head up to our Discord or just jump on Twitch when the stream strat hoping for a spot free

Have a great New Year Eve celebration and a wonderful start in 2018!
    Edited by Elloa on December 30, 2017 5:27PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://clips.twitch.tv/CredulousChillyMangetoutSeemsGood

Here is a little memory of our last raid, last Wednesday. We are still recruiting for our next attempt of HALL OF FABRICATION - Normal, relaxed group.

Next raid is on WEDNESDAY 10 Jan, at 22h CET.

If you are interested of joining a group such like ours, please join our Discord!

https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousConsiderateGoshawkNotATK
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Discord_banner-_EVENT_TRIAL_ESO_4.png

Greetings everyone!

@Nicky_W and myself continue to organise each WEDNESDAY a TRIAL run open to everyone, no matter your past experience, your build or your gear.
    In FEBRUARY, the community voted for SANCTUM OPHIDIA

The 2 events are be prepared in advance, and you can sign up for the 2 of them already.

When: Wednesdays 21 and 28 of February - from 21h to 00h CET
    Requierement: EU Mega Server.
    Rules:
    • - Be kind, respectful, ready at 21h, with gear repaired, food & potions.
    • - Sign on Discord if you wish to save your spot and role. Signed people have priority. We save your spot 5 min after the event start before to be replaced.
    Stream Event & voice chat will be streamed.
    ESO News: Every other week, we host ESONews Live before the event. Depending of the show, we may start a little bit late. But please, be ready on time anyway.

If you want more infos or to sign up to save your spot, please head up to our Discord or just jump on Twitch when the stream strat hoping for a spot free

Edited by Elloa on February 15, 2018 12:37PM
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need an NA version of this!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Gprime31 @Sigtric is leading a guild for this exact purpose. Maybe contact him to know more...
    Maybe they are still recruiting!
    Edited by Elloa on February 15, 2018 1:49PM