The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Two Moons of Khajiit Guild (NEW GUILD)

gjohnson146
gjohnson146
✭✭
Welcome People of Tamriel!
I have just created a new guild and am looking to expand and grow. I am currently recruiting and need members! I am currently the only member and need to fill Lunar Second (Second in Command) along with all other high-ranking/member positions. Also, anybody can join! Join soon to become a high ranking member in this guild and to help build from the ground up! Think of this guild as an investment: join now and be in a high ranking position and have you're say in everything in the early stages! Give this a chance and please consider, I know there aren't any members now but all it takes are a couple and then we're rocking and rolling! Now, time for the goals and hopes of this Guild:
I have some very ambitious plans for this guild and am very excited to get started. My main goal is to make this guild a fun and social environment for all players along with many fun events and giveaways. Some of my main goals include:
1) GETTING MORE MEMBERS
2) Hosting Raffles for money
3) Hosting exploration events
4) Hosting giveaways
5) Have a fun, enjoyable environment
6) Increase cash flow to everybody associated
7) Set up a BAND app when we get more people so we can easily communicate

With those goals in mind, all I need is members to start. Also keep in mind that there will be more things added for sure in the future.
There is also NO DUES. I believe paying dues are not needed and that guilds should be a fun, social environment, not a money grab.
Overall, I am very excited to start this. I have very ambitious goals and am looking forward to making this a guild for everyone. I want this guild to be fun, sociable, and enticing, along with money making for everyone involved!! All in all, I am very excited to get this guild on a roll and all I need is YOU!
May the stars guide your steps,
-SmokinutSS

P.S: MESSAGE ME AT MY GAMERTAG: "SmokinutSS" FOR AN INVITE OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Edited by gjohnson146 on April 23, 2018 8:46PM