The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Never going back to Grahtwood

Pugwash56
Pugwash56
Soul Shriven
After three days of not entering Grahtwood mages guild I did not get any loading problems. First day back in Grahtwood and every door I enter I get "This may be an unusually long loading time ". Going back home to Craglorn for daily crafting :(
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always elfs and their trees. You need some skoo... moonsugar bro.
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well thats what you get for putting doors inside a growing/live tree. Obviously their going to get stuck now & then until you trim/replace/fix them..

sheesh zos - whatdathinking?
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do all my crafting in Stormhold. Everything is close..and no zoning anywhere to get stuck.
    Edited by PlagueSD on November 30, 2017 11:04PM
  • Pugwash56
    Pugwash56
    Soul Shriven
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    I do all my crafting in Stormhold. Everything is close..and no zoning anywhere to get stuck.

Will have a look there, Craglorn is quite good only two doors ND I got a circuit worked out for speed :smile:
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawlkha is convenient as well. Every crafting station and the only door is the bank.

Grahtwood would make the game crash incessantly.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I generally try to pick up the daily craft writs in cities with low populations and then just make them all in my house. Then pick a nice out of the way drop off. I find low population areas get me super quick loads, its the trade hubs and busy capital cities that cause trouble. I remember there was i time when i just could not get into the way rest Outlaws rest
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I literally never go to Elden Root. It's a hot-bed for game crashes and long loading screens on Xbox. Such a shame because I think it's a cool city. I just go to Mournhold which hasn't been much better since CwC
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    My DK got stuck in grahtwood loading screen yesterday. Reset a couple times and I was still stuck in the load screen. Hopefully I can get through a load in today.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. My wood elf lives in Elden Root. Snugpod and all services/guilds/crafting/processing loot/banking... there - her 'base'. Never had any probs with crashes or long loading screens.

Maybe it is only trouble free for Bosmer?
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on December 1, 2017 3:11AM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. My wood elf lives in Elden Root. Snugpod and all services/guilds/crafting/processing loot/banking... there - her 'base'. Never had any probs with crashes or long loading screens.

Maybe it is only trouble free for Bosmer?

My Bosmer has issues there. Maybe it's just us Xbox Bosmer players however.
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First city in Malabal Tor is pretty lowly populated and all crafting is very close by. I use it when I’m using a computer with lesser capabilities and or low internet connection.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ans its a central hub for Undaunted

I can't walk to steps without hitting a load screen
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I first played this game on medium to high setting then I reached Elden Root annnnnnnnd crash.

Auridon is forever etched in my mind as the most beautiful zone in the game... but I played through it on higher settings than the rest of the game.
    Edited by Narvuntien on December 1, 2017 4:35AM
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    grahtwood on xb1 has been crash city for over a year and half,they aren't even fixing it.
    i remember crashing 8 times in row just trying to turn the dailies in. probably the very reason we can pickup dailies were
    ever we want now.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why even loading screens, great tree internal is same zone as grahtwood. Same with anything non instanced including buildings, delves and public dungeons.
    Load zones is group dungeon, solo quest instances, thief guild and player houses.

Suspect this is an client issue, yes on console player can not do much with that.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if you use more blade-of woe, there will be less npcs, so less lag, easy :smiley:
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I thought this thread is about spiders... :)
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me: Pickup at Davon's Watch, Stonefalls > Do writs at Dhalmora, Bal Foyen > Drop at Stormhold, Shadowfen.
    Edited by Deep_01 on December 1, 2017 8:21AM
    @Deepan on PC-EU