The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do You Guys Want a House in Anvil?

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
A nice gold coast style house in Anvil?
Edited by Vanthras79 on November 30, 2017 8:34PM
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Do You Guys Want a House in Anvil? 48 votes

Yes
95%
Gilvothkrisor67_ESOValorPheefsHrogunkwisatzZoltan_117LivvyDarkhorse1975LinaleahTommy83RawstReverbLarianaAdamskiAldersO_LYKOSaltemrielVoodooPlatypusRGvolterraLadyNalcarya 46 votes
NO
4%
ixieElsonso 2 votes
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    In Anvil proper, at the docks or even right outside town along the coast.
    YES PLEASE!!!!!

& I've heard rumors that they data-mined the placeholders for housing on some DLC Maps already.
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I’d like a ship in Anvil’s port.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I also think it would be cool to have an area of either Castle Anvil or Castle Kvatch owned just to have a separate quarters to your own. Live like a noble in the court and all the jazz (trespassing would be canceled if you owned your own quarter of the castle).
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Rawst
    Rawst
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Nooo, not outside, I want one inside Anvil! Instant buy.
    Beasts in amber! Wake and remember!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    For RP reasons I would love to have the basement in the Anvil Lighthouse as a home.

I promise I wouldn't fill it full of dead sheep and human body parts.

PC EU
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I do think it would be really cool to have a house boat there, but any house would be fine.
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'm sure I used to have a haunted house there back in the day
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes and one in Wrothgar as well 'cuz Pariah's Pinacle doesn't look like a house to me. I'm not a fan of living outside during winter and I'm Canadian. A house in Hew's Bane would be nice too. All medium-sized with a door to get in and a courtyard.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. :smile:

Services are inconvenient.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Linchal Grand Manor is pretty much in Anvil... It may be related to Kvatch, but it is in the Nibenese style which is the exact same as Anvil's, and not Kvatch's
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    They need some ships in Anvil, and Hew’s Bane ports they can copy and paste any ship that has rooms in it.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'd like to see a medium house, something like that Anvil house in TES4 (yeah I know that building used to be a bank in 4th era but it could be another similar house)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I agree about the need of smaller housing. These palaces are getting ridiculous. Small/Medium boats and houses all the way. Anvil is a great setting, just like Abah's Landing. Would love to see more life in these areas.
    PC EU
    Healer
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Linchal is an amazing home, but I was sad that there is no coastal/ocean view.. I would think for the price, that's the least you should expect for a view.. but, yes, I'd love to see some homes in and around Anvil. I love peoples' ideas of "house" boats as well.. only one other thing I'd like to see more... and that's for them to unclog my Imperial Fountain ;)