The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mysterious Reward Box - Missing boxes

spisarevski
spisarevski
✭✭
I did a random normal dungeon approximately 2 hours before the event started and was not able to get a loot box once the event started. The boxes got mailed properly for every other character except the one I did the random on before event start. Also noticed a few people in my guilds mentioning they had the same issue.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is not issue. These boxes are rewarded for daily random not for any random. You unfortunately wasted your daily random before event started.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    It is not issue. These boxes are rewarded for daily random not for any random. You unfortunately wasted your daily random before event started.

agree.gif
  • spisarevski
    spisarevski
    ✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »

I see, thank you for clearing that up.