Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crashing to log in screen when using Numizmeh.

Linaleah
Linaleah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
seems to mainly happen when I'm inside a vvardenfel tomb. I bought her so that I could vendor trash on the go without having to leave whatever I'm doing and these constant crashes are counter to that.
dirty worthless casual.
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apparently its just my warden. doesn't matter where she tries to use Numizmeh either. and i don't crash right away. there is a window of about 30 seconds where i can move around and talk in guild chat (it goes through so I[m still online)

but every time, without fail, her interface freezes up and less then a minute later - back to login screen
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"