Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wayshrine

chozo_echo
chozo_echo
Soul Shriven
it would be great if zos could make an player home wayshrine. it would help save time and could potentially make more money for them if they made only available in crown store.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what do you specifically need one for? You can teleport to your house from any location.
    Granted if you leave home (and it's without courtyard) you're teleported back to your last location...so, basically that's the problem?
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being able to travel somewhere else.

I.e. Add some actual function to houses
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I guess I agree.

So far the only functional thing about houses is that you can put crafting stations in them...and they cost loooooooooooots of money/gold. Le Sigh
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I DO think that it would be a cool feature, you can already travel to any home for free, and homes like the Flaming Nix Deluxe Garret and the St. Delyn Penthouse are rather close to wayshrines already. But still, it would be a cool feature .

However, ZOS hasn't even responded to all the people that want the Imperial fountain fixed. But who knows? ^^;
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on November 29, 2017 9:07PM
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was about to make a post like this, then saw this. So take my upvote
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I agree
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. I have one house in DLC area. If i visit it with an account without that DLC and use the door out, i get back to my previous location. Even that kind of simple exit wayshrine would be good.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    But what do you specifically need one for? You can teleport to your house from any location.
    Granted if you leave home (and it's without courtyard) you're teleported back to your last location...so, basically that's the problem?
    I teleport to my "closet" in Audrion from all over the world and I never teleport back to my last location.
    I think the only time you that is when you are previewing a home or if you buy one that is in a DLC and you don't own that DLC.

PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.