The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So we got the Flea mount. Can we get a wamasu now?

Animus-ESO
Animus-ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Id pay good money for it.
Dude Where's My Guar?
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think a wamasu mounr would fit into ESO quite well. The only issue for me is, trying to figure out which race and class would be the 1 most appropriate for riding it.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    I personally think a wamasu mounr would fit into ESO quite well. The only issue for me is, trying to figure out which race and class would be the 1 most appropriate for riding it.

Argonian Warden of course. The word wamasu is a word from the argonian's native language Jel, and I think it means like "big-mouthed electric reptile" or something
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Argonian Warden of course. The word wamasu is a word from the argonian's native language Jel, and I think it means like "big-mouthed electric reptile" or something

"big-mouthed reptile of blood lightning" is what it means, which is metal as all hell.

+1 for all my yes
  • HatchetHaro
    HatchetHaro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, and YES!

ZOS pleeaaase~
    Best Argonian NA and I will fight anyone for it

17 Argonians

6x IR, 6x GH, 7x TTT, 4x GS, 4x DB, 1x PB, 3x SBS, 1x Unchained
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on echatare and welwa mounts also where is my pet durzog?
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on echatare and welwa mounts also where is my pet durzog?

I'd give my life for one of those giant armored Welwas that the orcs use in Craglorn. Echatare is also fabulous though and I'm frankly kind of amazed that it wasn't made into a mount sooner. The Nix-ox is cute, but c'mon, echatare's got 2 years seniority on it!
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Hmmmm I wonder what would suit to riding the giant electric lizard?"
    Argonian Sorcerer obviously :|
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please Zo$ take my money!!!